globalsurvey is a good site - globalsurveymarket.com

fari said:
do give us the site also and full details which includes how it works and what is their payment criteria and payment proof also.
yes since I have joined this globalsurveymarket I have not received any surveys so no earning till date but already got my second payment from program globaltestmarket..and I have posted my payment proof of the second payment in my site because I failed to attache the scanned image here and got too many error messages so you can check the payment proof in my site easyhomeincomeguide.ws.And this is no way intentional as some just say that this is for traffic but it is not as my site do not have ad sense ads in it,

zebrut said:
I just want to see proof of payment of the GTM, if GlobalTestMarket actually pay
you can very well check my second payment received from them visiting easyhomeincomeguide.ws the payment proof page.I tried to post the scanned image here but got repeated error messages so just gave it in my site.

t2t said:
Wow! Am just scanning for survey companies that accept international members. Am going to test this out. Thanks investor99
yes you can proceed with globaltestmarket.com happily without worries but the surveys you get depends wholly on your profile information..do not get disheartened if initially you are screened out of a few surveys you will get good surveys in time..I too passed out this test initially and than it is all good.

for indian friends..

I have some sites which you can join through private invitation they are working and good ones am already got paid by them if you want an invitation pm me giving your valid email.

investor999 said:
you can very well check my second payment received from them visiting easyhomeincomeguide.ws the payment proof page.I tried to post the scanned image here but got repeated error messages so just gave it in my site.
thank you for the information @ investor999, Greetings

whether the payment instrument used for this survey and how the minimum payout of this program and I would like to know more clearly about this survey program

Globaltestmarket pays only via check and that also from a bank from your own country which I like.I have redeemed twice from them and the latest check is posted in my payment proof section in my site easyhomeincomeguide.ws.You can redeem when you accumulate 1000 points and generally each point is valued at $0.05 so you can calculate accordingly and there may be difference in this value if the site decides..But I can vouch that this one is the best site available.

min payout is 25$ wow this is very high amount to reach and would talk long
any way i'm just join the site and already activate my account
and there is 4 surveys available for me
its seems fine for now and i will take surveys and see how much i could earn here

rohit4 said:
hello everybody,
i am the user of this site,it is the

It's easy simply answer a few multiple choice and true or false questions online, with your mouse.it takes little time ,.it is a genuine site

In my opinion it is a good site but the only problem I am facing is the payment method, they are accepting the only paypal payment processor and paypal is not available in my country. Otherwise the features are good on this site and moreover they are giving $1 instant bonus on sign up.

i made account there, gave answer of all survey available at my profile but still i am not getting any survey from there site. i don't know how i reach to minimum payout if i am not getting any survey.

kumarmanis said:
In my opinion it is a good site but the only problem I am facing is the payment method, they are accepting the only paypal payment processor and paypal is not available in my country. Otherwise the features are good on this site and moreover they are giving $1 instant bonus on sign up.
you can convert your paypal money into other e currency there are many website available there and you can sell your paypal money also.But let see if we can reach to minimum payout even i didn't get any survey from past two days.

Though I have joined the site but not got any invitations till date so ca not say exactly whether it is good till I redeem any points but at the same time I am doing very very good at globaltestmarket.com which has paid me twice already.And believe me they are very very professional.

can anyone tell how can i get survey from this site? i completed my profile did everything whatever site said to me for do but still no survey available, i don't know when i reached to minimum payout it's also really big amount.

Have you tried surveyhead? Have u heard anything about it? My friend is using it still and he was paid I know. But survesy are too long to fill up

cesperlight said:
can anyone tell how can i get survey from this site? i completed my profile did everything whatever site said to me for do but still no survey available, i don't know when i reached to minimum payout it's also really big amount.
Ok friend we can not say about this any way it is the site which can say when you get a survey.I have joined this site since some time but did not got any invitations but only two surveys till today but its ok for me.But I would suggest you to join globaltestmarket.com and fill out your profile I find that one better and already got paid twice ,I have posted the scanned check in my site easyhomeincomeguide.ws as I had difficulty posting that here you can see the second check I received from them recently.