globalsurvey is a good site - globalsurveymarket.com

I think most surveys nowadays only give out surveys to people in their country.it's going to be extremely difficult to find worldwide survey program.moreso most of them pay only through paypal.

Speed47 said:
@investor999 Did you receive much from them? It is popular but i havn't use it before. All i know about them is that they sometimes give their members residing in US products to test and keep.
If you are asking about globaltestmarket than yes I have received one payment of $50 from them and now going to get another $100 from them.I have made only cash and no samples or sort like that,yesterday I have joined the globalsurveymarket to see how it works and I will write if successful with them.As I have not made a scanned copy of the check to me by globaltestmarket not able to produce payment proof which next time I will make for sure.

Forumtech

I have tried that GTM once and did not gain anything from them, and i give up, working with them. But i never know that they are still paying their members and counted as a good survey site.
@ investor, for all i know globaltestmarket accepts internationals but they don't use to give them surveys always. So, how do you manage to pass this?

Forumtech said:
I have tried that GTM once and did not gain anything from them, and i give up, working with them. But i never know that they are still paying their members and counted as a good survey site.
@ investor, for all i know globaltestmarket accepts internationals but they don't use to give them surveys always. So, how do you manage to pass this?
No I think you have a little wrong impression about the site if you ask me I have joined many and many free survey sites since 2006 and no one is good like this global test market..I have already got paid twice by them but unfortunately did not kept scanned copies of the checks received but this time I am going to with draw $100 again soon and I will keep the scanned copy to submit in my blog as their payment proof for others to refer,By the way they are really my top survey site and I do get regular surveys from them and no skipping or like and no discrimination too..but yes many times you can be screened out from surveys if you do not fit the criteria of the survey so please do not take this negatively I have also experienced that initially.And do update all of your profile surveys to get more surveys.

investor999 said:
No I think you have a little wrong impression about the site if you ask me I have joined many and many free survey sites since 2006 and no one is good like this global test market..I have already got paid twice by them but unfortunately did not kept scanned copies of the checks received but this time I am going to with draw $100 again soon and I will keep the scanned copy to submit in my blog as their payment proof for others to refer,By the way they are really my top survey site and I do get regular surveys from them and no skipping or like and no discrimination too..but yes many times you can be screened out from surveys if you do not fit the criteria of the survey so please do not take this negatively I have also experienced that initially.And do update all of your profile surveys to get more surveys.
hello, since you said you have received payment from globalsurveymarket before, how did they pay? is that cheque or voucher or any way others? i read from a thread about it here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=120816
and i wonder if they send payment via pound sterling, if so, people outside of UK need to convert the cheque into other currencies.

elliotthn05 said:
hello, since you said you have received payment from globalsurveymarket before, how did they pay? is that cheque or voucher or any way others? i read from a thread about it here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=120816
and i wonder if they send payment via pound sterling, if so, people outside of UK need to convert the cheque into other currencies.
I can say only that both the times I have received checks which I deposited in my bank and yes the checks were in US dollars.

investor999 said:
I can say only that both the times I have received checks which I deposited in my bank and yes the checks were in US dollars.
so you got payment via checks? really, i have never seen a member there can receive payment via checks. the only way is by gift card with a password. and people can sell the gift card to others when they have received it. the amount of the cards could be $5, $10, $25 and so on. i wonder if you can show the screenshot of the checks?

American opinion outpost and survey suvvy,toluna and global test market are the best and leading survey sites.survey suvvy has a special feature of no minimum payout also.try these.these all are open for international users also.

investor999 said:
If you are asking about globaltestmarket than yes I have received one payment of $50 from them and now going to get another $100 from them.I have made only cash and no samples or sort like that,yesterday I have joined the globalsurveymarket to see how it works and I will write if successful with them.As I have not made a scanned copy of the check to me by globaltestmarket not able to produce payment proof which next time I will make for sure.

but they only provide surveys to their country residents such as US,CANADA,ENGLAND etc.please give a site that also gives surveys to asian country residents

Last edited by a moderator:
Zubairismail said:
American opinion outpost and survey suvvy,toluna and global test market are the best and leading survey sites.survey suvvy has a special feature of no minimum payout also.try these.these all are open for international users also.

but they only provide surveys to their country residents such as US,CANADA,ENGLAND etc.please give a site that also gives surveys to asian country residents
I am confused the para below says they give less surveys to asian if you are meaning that globaltestmarket gives less surveys to asian I will deny that as I am from asia and getting surveys regularly from them and very soon will encash my $100 from them.

so far as American opinion outpost is concerned I think that is known as acop and I am a member of their panel but unfortunately I get surveys very seldom and again the reward is just an entry to a sweepstake in cash which you may win or may not.I am also a member of survey savvy but never got a survey from them.

investor999 said:
I am confused the para below says they give less surveys to asian if you are meaning that globaltestmarket gives less surveys to asian I will deny that as I am from asia and getting surveys regularly from them and very soon will encash my $100 from them.

so far as American opinion outpost is concerned I think that is known as acop and I am a member of their panel but unfortunately I get surveys very seldom and again the reward is just an entry to a sweepstake in cash which you may win or may not.I am also a member of survey savvy but never got a survey from them.
people outside of US are hard to receive surveys because their main market is in US. only when they need a global business opinion their will send survey invitation and since there are so many members from abroad especially from asia, the revenue is very less for them. or they will be difficult to afford the payment.

I don't think that it's so, the network is no such thing as a state almost does not exist, I think, regardless of accommodation you can participate in this service.

Some sites can find out the location of ip, this is the case, how could you not logged in, you can not cheat site, or the payment system, this fact makes online business very hard.

AdamHoor said:
as far as i understand, this site only for people from U.S., Canada and UK?
which one you say globalsurveymarket or globaltestmarket as from globaltestmarket I am getting regular surveys and already got paid by them too.But it is also true that till I joined I have not heard from this globalsurveymarket site and no surveys obviously.

Some sites are interested only in attracting users from their countries, such sites are studying focus groups and compiling interviews, usually they work in usa and ue.

number of such sites is limited, especially because globalsurveymarket.com is
not such site, it is interested in maximum audience and clients.