globalsurvey is a good site - globalsurveymarket.com

#21
Maybe all of us would've originated from US/EU. That way, these exclusive surveys should have being non-exclusive. Lol... Meanwhile, can somebody pls tell us the mode of payment for GSM?
 

archy22

Active Member
#22
Ya i too heard about this site is pretty good from a couple of freinds. But i never got any survey mails from them after just 1 or 2 of them at the very initial begining stages when i joined this site. I wonder how are you guys surviving with this site.
 
#27
lukemorcom said:
Blimey guys, he posted a link to the site in the title of the thread:

globalsurveymarket.com

:D
lol. I am in! I've seen the brands that they serve and they are the popular ones. I just also hope that they have survey for international members since the brands that they serve are international ones.
 
#30
Sixteen said:
Am not too sure of the site. But surveys would always favour the US. Need to do alot of research inorder to know how legit it is.
I think some members of GT are here. So is not a question of them not been legit. The problem is the exclusion of other countries and there mode of payment.
 
#31
yes, this is a great site. it doesn't pay a lot, but it is legit and actually pays. i have taken a couple of surveys from them. each survey was from 15 to 20 minutes long. these surveys take quite a while, but the pay is also good. don't expect to get rich quick from these survey sites, but good for an extra five to ten bucks per month.
 
#32
I have just made my registration. I see i will have to flll in several surveys. I hope i will be eligible to receive many surveys. I will share my experience soon.
 
#34
MisterTickle said:
yes, this is a great site. it doesn't pay a lot, but it is legit and actually pays. i have taken a couple of surveys from them. each survey was from 15 to 20 minutes long. these surveys take quite a while, but the pay is also good. don't expect to get rich quick from these survey sites, but good for an extra five to ten bucks per month.
5-10 bucks a month is not bad at all. but can someone tell me the payment processors used.
 

sinip

Super Moderator
#35
godfirst1 said:
5-10 bucks a month is not bad at all. but can someone tell me the payment processors used.
If you've bothered to actually go to the site and check it for yourself, you'd see that it pays to PayPal only. And no, the site is NOT 404. I can access it from here.
 

Forumtech

Active Member
#36
Just visited the site now, and it was accesible to me. It seems like a good survey site, with the look things in the webpage. But, i will not join, as it's normally known that survery is for US, CA and UK citizens.
 
#37
Forumtech said:
Just visited the site now, and it was accesible to me. It seems like a good survey site, with the look things in the webpage. But, i will not join, as it's normally known that survery is for US, CA and UK citizens.
i agree with you thats exactly the problem witi we from other countries we are unable to make money from survey sites and it is kind of inhibiting us.
 
#38
I am a member since august this year and i have got 0 surveys so far. I am living in a country from EU and i was hoping it will bring me some succes. But of fortunately i am desapointed again! You should think about some other more profitable earning option on the net. :((((
 
#39
Today I have some time so wondering here and got to know about this new site which I did not heard in last four years of my online venture.The best site which pays for surveys is globaltestmarket and I do regularly surveys from them and they also pay very quickly when you reach payout.so for me they are the no1 but unfortunately they do not have an affiliate program.
 
#40
@investor999 Did you receive much from them? It is popular but i havn't use it before. All i know about them is that they sometimes give their members residing in US products to test and keep.