globalsurvey is a good site - globalsurveymarket.com

hello everybody,
i am the user of this site,it is the

It's easy simply answer a few multiple choice and true or false questions online, with your mouse.it takes little time ,.it is a genuine site

t2t

I don't think we will find out the link of this program since the op is banned. Maybe google search will give us some clue. I don't think there are survey site for global people. If there is i will like to join such.

rivha

Im never using this site for sure..and i want to know more how much they paid each the survey completed and how much the minimum here?? also what the payment processor accepted in here..

Most of the Paid to answer Survey is only Available For the U.S there's no international Paid to survey i would be happy if i find some.

zapper

I am not able to access the survey site as of now. I feel it could be just due to some server maintenance that most often seems to happen whenever i want to access a new site. Anyway, hope it comes back in some time. @monyitomon, i think you might find lots of Paid Surveys which are country specific. Try googling your country name + "Paid Surveys". Hope you find some.

jcptc304

I can access the site as of now and already registered. I also updated my profile and profile survey to recieve more survey in the future. I hope this is not like other surveys who concentrated only on US and other EU countries. I hope this is like globaltestmarket survey site.

Once again I am disappointed. I mean they support PayPal only. No Alert Pay or bank check facility! I don’t know why these people miss Alert Pay. I still believe sites with Alert Pay facility gain users’ trust as well as more users, compared to those supporting PayPal only.

I am never using this site for sure..and i want to know more how much they paid each the survey completed and how much the minimum here?? also what the payment processor accepted in here..

Last edited by a moderator:

betsybee

Super Moderator
luis6268 said:
I am never using this site for sure..and i want to know more how much they paid each the survey completed and how much the minimum here?? also what the payment processor accepted in here..

The best way to get answers to your questions, is go read the website. Then you will know about the program yourself and NOT somebody else's interpretation.

I check the site n the reason i check it out is cause most of the survey i ve been taking will ask for membership fees and they dont accept international and i hope in future this survey will accept alertpay and liberty reserve bcause is ok and i ve withdraw with it super fast to me,waiting for survey invit.,i hope they will kept their words time will tell...............

Never heard of this site and since the member is banned there is a little chance we will get to know the details. If he was talking about globaltestmarket then that's a good one. I have received cheque from them once and they are genuine but it takes a lot of time in reaching the minimum payout.

swtpareek said:
Never heard of this site and since the member is banned there is a little chance we will get to know the details. If he was talking about globaltestmarket then that's a good one. I have received cheque from them once and they are genuine but it takes a lot of time in reaching the minimum payout.
I recieved a payment of them too(globaltestmarket), they really are paying!

jcptc304

I've been receiving surveys from this site twice since i registered there. I already earned $1.49; $1 for the sign up bonus and $.49 for the 2 surveys. I might reach the $25 minimum payout for a longer period, I think coz there are less surveys coming out for me. I hope to receive more surveys to fastly reached the minimum payout.