Global Digital Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasi90lk

some information:

Transaction Fees

Global Digital Pay is determined to be competitive and cost effective. So we have a simple fee structure with no hidden surprises.

Account opening
Free

Pay/Transfer funds
Free

Receive funds
1.00% plus $0.10 (maximum fee capped at $1.99) per transaction.

Security PIN reset
$0.35 (first 2 resets are free).

the charge for accepting payment is quite high i think. the $0.10 additional is quite high. i don't like it. but still if it is useful for me i will not mind that high fee also. but the resetting of security pin is not free after 2nd reset. that is quite expensive to be charge $0.35 every time you reset. but i think we just have to avoid resetting our pin.

wasi90lk

indieover said:
the charge for accepting payment is quite high i think. the $0.10 additional is quite high. i don't like it. but still if it is useful for me i will not mind that high fee also. but the resetting of security pin is not free after 2nd reset. that is quite expensive to be charge $0.35 every time you reset. but i think we just have to avoid resetting our pin.
$0.10 is not very high i guess, alertpay charges $0.25 extra and paypal charges $0.30 extra i believe.

juzfinal

wasi90lk said:
$0.10 is not very high i guess, alertpay charges $0.25 extra and paypal charges $0.30 extra i believe.
huh? I received and pay using PP/AP are totally free, how come there are charges?
Between, this payment processor is still new, it shouldn't have such a fees, that will definitely reduce the accounts....

this is like LR. you can open as many account as you want under one name only different emails on each account. and they require only minimal verification ID requirement. and there is no chargeback. when someone sent us payment. they can't any more get it back the money stays with us permanently.

anyways, it seems a good one. but if our account is hacked then we can't get the money back.

wasi90lk

juzfinal said:
huh? I received and pay using PP/AP are totally free, how come there are charges?
Between, this payment processor is still new, it shouldn't have such a fees, that will definitely reduce the accounts....
you don't receive charges because your pp and ap accounts are personal accounts. if you have a pro account, you will see there will be charges.

you can check GDP (Global Digital Pay) merchant directory here:

https://www.globaldigitalpay.com/merchant_directory.htm.

jcptc304

Since this is only a new online payment processor, we have to wait on this to establish its reputation first. Besides, there are quite a few merchants uses this online processor. Maybe when time comes, it will reconsider it fees/rates to be more competitive with other famous online payment processors out there like Alertpay, Liberty Reserve, Paypal, etc. :idea:

I believe this is the newest payout processor after Eurogoldcash, but it has better designing and seems better than other new processors. I just wonder if there are any merchants or someone using this processor.

princeheiral said:
Wow this is a new payment proccesor?but im scared if they turn scam??
yeah this is not popular and does not have good reputation. i don't think that they have done good promotion of their sites online. they should promote it on different site like forums so that they can be moer popular like what other payment processors do.

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
Global Digital Pay is the e-currency launched by London Gold Exchange on the 19th June 2009. Which might explain why LGE has dumped LR.

1% plus 10 cents per transaction will deter small value receipts.

If GDP wants to compete with LR, PM and AP it will need to rethink the fees policy and dump the plus 10 cents.

sinip

Super Moderator
Can't believe when I see what "corners have been cut" in modern consumer electronics just to save "few measly cents". Well, multiply that by 100,000 and it ads up nicely...

i just got to know that gdp is a payment processor which comes from hong kong and this is the first time that a payment processor from this part of the work has come online. lets hope that it goes well.

I do not understand how payment processor can scam easily ?

I think they built with real backup from banks and if they do criminal activity such scam they can be jailed soon.

As novice user I believe that law enforcement will be applied to scam payment processor.

Status
Not open for further replies.