Get paid to take surveys - surveysavvy.com

Decub

Sometimes I really don't understand this surveysavvy. Within the past two weeks, I have gotten about three different surveys to participate in. I have mailed them about payment without reply and I keep wondering why they still send payment to non US residents even when they know too well they wouldn't get paid.

betsybee

Super Moderator
Decub said:
Sometimes I really don't understand this surveysavvy. Within the past two weeks, I have gotten about three different surveys to participate in. I have mailed them about payment without reply and I keep wondering why they still send payment to non US residents even when they know too well they wouldn't get paid.
And why would a Non-US resident even bother to use the site IF they know they can not get paid? AND then complain about it.
Does not make any sense to me.
Good for post-chasing, I guess :(

adil007

@sasu My advise would be that do not go for survey paying sites because the surveys are not frequent and with long intervals, by the way if you read upper posts they only accept US residents if I am not mistaken somehow, and it seems you are from Indonesia so it is not your place.

Thank you for giving me that. It looks like a website which monitor almost all over the survey panels in the world, right? If so, we can put every survey panel we want to join?

Sasuyas0ri said:
Thank you for giving me that. It looks like a website which monitor almost all over the survey panels in the world, right? If so, we can put every survey panel we want to join?
Yes, SurveyPolice is something like a website that monitors the survey panels in the world. Another website you can try is GetPaidSurveys -- http://www.getpaidsurveys.com/ -- I think it is the same as SurveyPolice

What do you mean by "If so, we can put every survey panel we want to join?" ?

christmas_ said:
Yes, SurveyPolice is something like a website that monitors the survey panels in the world. Another website you can try is GetPaidSurveys -- http://www.getpaidsurveys.com/ -- I think it is the same as SurveyPolice

What do you mean by "If so, we can put every survey panel we want to join?" ?
Sorry for that missing point. I mean, do they listed every legit panels on their site? But it's ok. Forget it. I'll find it myself by visiting the site. Thanks again mate.

Sasuyas0ri said:
Sorry for that missing point. I mean, do they listed every legit panels on their site? But it's ok. Forget it. I'll find it myself by visiting the site. Thanks again mate.
Yes, they list legit panels on their website, but then you have to decide for yourself which is the best. And if I am not wrong, for SurveryPolice you can actually choose your country and see what are the survey panels suitable/available for your country.

So i think that is very good site. Since i visited the site, i don't register to it yet. I just look around the sites. I think i have to join with the site. And start a new survey.