Get paid to take surveys - surveysavvy.com

This is a bad thing that they are paying through checks this is very risky. They have to add any payment processor because check can be misplaced and they also reduce their minimum payouts so users can easily join an work there. According to me payments through checks are not accepted.

betsybee

Super Moderator
Decub said:
Well if you had gone through my previous posts, you will see where I said you need to have a friend in US to get your check. It doesn't mean the friend MUST send you the check. You can use his name when requesting payout and he receives it, cashes it and sends you it's equivalent through other means like Western Union or payment processors.
And this is one of the reasons why some countries get/are blacklisted. IT is called FRAUD AND CHEATING.
People who abuse a program like you are suggesting should go to jail :angry:

@zef316
If you are unhappy with a program's payment system, then don't join the program.

Decub

betsybee said:
And this is one of the reasons why some countries get/are blacklisted. IT is called FRAUD AND CHEATING.

@zef316
If you are unhappy with a program's payment system, then don't join the program.
How do you mean FRAUD AND CHEATING when it is explicitly stated on their website that they accept all countries
https://www.surveysavvy.com/help
(can I join surveysavvy if I do not live in the United States)
and during registration, you find your country listed there and they accepted and confirmed your registration.

adil007

Decub said:
How do you mean FRAUD AND CHEATING when it is explicitly stated on their website that they accept all countries
https://www.surveysavvy.com/help
(can I join surveysavvy if I do not live in the United States)
and during registration, you find your country listed there and they accepted and confirmed your registration.
Specifically if I talk about randomly about you can say tellwut for instance (please don't take this as off-topic I am giving an example) in registration they accept other countries than USA and Canada, but when a person reaches minimum payout they deny it telling their service only available in USA and Canada so sites like these are FRAUD AND CHEATING to me, if they only want to pay USA and Canada members then why accept other countries at registration. And by the way @Decub is right about surveysavvy I also know they accept all countries but not that they do actually pay all countries.
Hope I made my point clear with the example.

betsybee said:
I totally agree with you and I was the one who used that way (as Decub said) to earn money from SurveySavvy and many others. Whatever, I stopped long time ago.

Decub

jackcm said:
I totally agree with you and I was the one who used that way (as Decub said) to earn money from SurveySavvy and many others. Whatever, I stopped long time ago.
What do yo even call cheating and fraud? Cheating by definition is an act of deception, fraud, trickery, imposture or imposition while fraud almost means the same thing. Now in this case, what fraud did you commit? Registering in a site that accepts your candidacy and location, taking a survey that was rightfully channeled to you or accepting payment for a task you executed legitimately? If you are sure you were paid through this program then you would know that each time you want to cash out, there will always be a page that will tell you to confirm where the check will be sent to and an option to update if it's not correct. So you are telling me that surveysavvy would be foolish enough not to detect the disparity in the address as at the time of registering and the time of cashing out. Let's be objective for once, if they suspect you are just changing the address to deceive them, then they wouldn't send the check to you after all the surveys where not initially sent based on your residence in US.

Which means it s a scam, that the reason why i hate registering surveys. It makes you work hard a long time for nothing. Now i dont believe any of those sites.

Decub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decub
Well if you had gone through my previous posts, you will see where I said you need to have a friend in US to get your check. It doesn't mean the friend MUST send you the check. You can use his name when requesting payout and he receives it, cashes it and sends you it's equivalent through other means like Western Union or payment processors.

People who abuse a program like you are suggesting should go to jail

@zef316
I got a survey invitation from surveysavvy for over two months I got the last one.

Dear Emeka Nwagu,

SurveySavvy invites you to share your opinions in an important new survey.

If you qualify and complete this survey, your SurveySavvy account will be credited $3 within two to six weeks. As always, your responses will be kept confidential, and they will be used for research purposes only.

Estimated length of survey: 25 minutes
Incentive: $3

Use the link below to get started:
http://rd.surveysavvy.com/c.php?i=738245206&k=4b40271e660c52fadd49b39aeb6d1ffe

If you have any problems with this survey, please visit the survey support page at:

https://www.surveysavvy.com/support/index.php?p=21&pid=164111

Check Out SavvyConnect!
By downloading SavvyConnect to your PC or Mac computer, you will be able to see all of your open survey invitations right from your desktop! In addition, by participating in SavvyConnect, your future payment requests will be mailed out within 1 week of request, rather than having to wait the standard 4-6 week processing time. Visit www.surveysavvy.com/savvyconnect for more info.

Have you logged into SurveySavvy.com recently? Come check out our website at http://www.surveysavvy.com !

Like and Follow us for Exclusive Surveys and Contests!
http://www.facebook.com/surveysavvy
http://www.twitter.com/surveysavvy

Thank you for making SurveySavvy.com the trusted connection between people and research.

Best Regards,
The SurveySavvy.com Team

===========================
SurveySavvy.com Anti-Spam Policy

SurveySavvy.com strictly adheres to an anti-spam policy. This message has been sent to you because you are listed as a member in our SurveySavvy.com database.

The intended recipient is em*******gu@yahoo.com.

If you would like to unsubscribe from SurveySavvy.com altogether, no longer receiving surveys, go to:
https://www.surveysavvy.com/ss/unsubscribe/u.php?eid=emeka_nwagu@yahoo.com&jn=L0007

Support Contact Info:
SurveySavvy / Luth Research, LLC.
1365 Fourth Ave.
San Diego, CA 92101 USA
Phone: 888-588-4258

MSGINFO:em******gu@yahoo.com:L0007:164111:5790345:MT V 1.8A

Didn't even know they are still functioning and the survey is about the global telecom consumer survey

just completed the registration. The registration was very exert and even noticed my location. I have just downloaded the software but i am not so sure about the surveys, whether they will be regular and the pay

Decub

Depending on your location, you might not be getting surveys regularly. I can't really remember when I registered but I have gotten surveys from the site trice and they are high paying ones. The last one was $4, $1 just for filling demographics and $3 for taking the surveys and they are specifically for my country. However, where you will have problem is in payment since they only send check to US.

Decub said:
Depending on your location, you might not be getting surveys regularly. I can't really remember when I registered but I have gotten surveys from the site trice and they are high paying ones. The last one was $4, $1 just for filling demographics and $3 for taking the surveys and they are specifically for my country. However, where you will have problem is in payment since they only send check to US.
so no point in joining then,very sad :unhappy:

It's an old well established survey program that collects consumers view or opinion on the demand of various companies. I agree to join this program, but as I know Asian consumers are rarely called for taking surveys, demographic condition matters, if any company based in USA hardly ask for opinions to far located people,then if your profile and criteria won't match for special sampling questions you will not receive surveys from survey savvy how ever if you get some surveys , would be lucky enough.

Decub

First and foremost, I don't see a non US based using surveys as a means of earning online. That said, of SS had been paying through payment processors and not cheque, I would have earned some between $12-20 from them without much work input because if I can be taking surveys from survey sites without expecting payment, then I can do this without stress but not depend on the income. Their surveys are simple and high paying, at least the four that I have received.

Hello,
I have been looking for good online survey sites that pay Indians as well. I came across surveysavvy site and wanted to know about this site from the regular users. Does surveysavvy have surveys for Indians as well? If yes, do they pay well? Kindly share your experience here.

Decub

@tejas, it would do you much good to flip back the posts in the thread and get some info about SS. Meanwhile, I am yet to see a non US that got paid from the site since they only send check/cheque to US.

betsybee

Super Moderator
Canadiangoldstien said:
Are they providing regular surveys for residents of Canada? I see mostly surveys for united states residents...
I received a payment by cheque from them in 2010, have not been very active there in the last few years though, so they DID pay Canadians ... I don't know if they still do ...

I have been a member of this site since more than six months but have not received a single survey till date. I don't know how they are selecting and sending surveys to their members. From my GTM account I have been paid twice within one year. So it is more rewarding than Survey savvy.

I joined survey savvy more than a year ago and i completed all profile surveys, i read all around that its the most legit survey site on the internet but i never receive any survey yet.May be i couldn't be able to qualify for their survey or they don't send surveys for my country.But at the time of signup my country was listed there.

Decub

Other depends on your country because I do receive surveys from them and If you skip it, they will send you a reminder but their means of payment is that which piss me off. I think they are quite good for US based.