Get paid to take surveys - surveysavvy.com

Okay then recommend some of them that really pay via PM box, i want to start making real money this 2013, but am still searching for a real/geniue site to make money from! i guess u can help me out.

betsybee

Super Moderator
Darienprince said:
Lol, my message was deleted.. Can't help any longer. Surf Google.
If you or any other poster would read the thread and it's title, your posts wouldn't get deleted for being "off topic" :idea:

I am happy with Survey Savvy. Though they have less surveys for international members but every time you complete one survey you can generate your own check of $20 to encash it any where in the world. It is nice.

I don't like the payment because it will b difficult to reach some people.They need to improve their payment methods so that more users can join.

Decub

I have long registered with this survey site and I believe it is the only survey site that pays with such minimum and by check too.

Though the surveys do not come always but you get a guarantee of payment by check once it is done.

Decub

@adil007, You can do your survey and have a friend that is in the US help you collect your check. I can't confirm if they send check only to USA because I have someone that can always pick mine for me, if any survey site accepts your country, then they should as well make provision for you to recieve payments in such countries.

This is the oldest paid survey program and most people considered it to be the best one. However, it is the same as other websites, there are many surveys for US and EU and only a few for the outside. I only got one survey from them and only earned 1$ then I quit.

Decub

@jackcm, well I think it bothers on the magnitude of your profile and interests. I stayed with them for about 3 months and was getting up to 3 surveys a week. Sometimes I meet the survey when the quota is already filled but I always try to update my profile as it ia a key to make it good with survey sites.

Decub

@Ananda, this is not the same with most you have come across. Surveysavvy guarantees you payment but they only send checks to US so you must have a US resident if you wish to receive your check.

himel01 said:
this is nice servey web side i work this side.Servey side easy work side so all people do this work.
Does they specify any time to send survey or they send randomly??
I am asking this because whenever i tried for attending any survey they said "THIS SURVEY IS NOW CLOSED"

adil007

Well there is no specific time told by them that when a survey will come or when it will not come. They just send surveys randomly and not frequently as well, not in my country for sure as I did not receive much surveys. There are a lot of users so you need to take the survey fast and earlier than others.

Decub

@BoroVai, to add to what adil007 has said. Add their address to your contacts so your provider doesn't send their surveys to your spam or bounce it back. I know of one survey site-inboxdollars (though for US residents), once their mail bounces back, your account get automatic ban that's why they strongly advise you add them to your safe sender's list.

If payment is by check it will be a miracle to get it throug delivery obstacles . And the minimum payout is high. And along i dont have faith in survey sites.

Decub

kaice said:
If payment is by check it will be a miracle to get it throug delivery obstacles . And the minimum payout is high. And along i dont have faith in survey sites.
Well if you had gone through my previous posts, you will see where I said you need to have a friend in US to get your check. It doesn't mean the friend MUST send you the check. You can use his name when requesting payout and he receives it, cashes it and sends you it's equivalent through other means like Western Union or payment processors.