Get paid to take surveys - surveysavvy.com

betsybee

Super Moderator
zebrut said:
surveysavvy.com through any payment system, what are we doing in this survey, is there a stage / level we have to achieve to get paid
Go and read the website, then come here and tell us what level/stage you have to achieve to get paid.
DO NOT ignore this request.

betsybee said:
Go and read the website, then come here and tell us what level/stage you have to achieve to get paid.
DO NOT ignore this request.
I've visited this website, and I have opened how it work, and get a response like this:
There is no guarantee as to how many surveys you may receive or participate. That is based on your personal profile, what our clients are looking for, and if you fit into any open quota group. There is no real average as to how many invites most people receive. The amount of invitations varies, but you may receive more based on your profile.

Once you have accumulated more than $1 USD in incentives, you can request payment by using the "Request Payment" tool under the Account section once logged in. Payment is made by check in USD and will be mailed via U.S. post to the residence on file.

if payment by check can only be possible it is very difficult to reach the minimum payout on this survey because I understand that payment by check should be with large numbers and to cash a check at the bank it is a great piece, perhaps if this survey mengguakan payment method such as paypal, alertpay or liberty reserve payout will ease the process of his

exactly once in your opinion, as I experienced when using payment by check is hard to requirements that we have to do in addition to the fee immense, 2 times the cuts so that the rules we could get about $ 20 but since getting cut from the banks it is almost $ 17 which we get. My suggestion is if you can payments system using virtual bank payments such as LR, AP, PP etc.

babaoo

well i guess this survey program is meant for Canadian and USA citizen only due to the payment method the program is using.though i really like to take survey on program the check payout really discourage me on the program.

very true indeed very difficult to dilute the number of checks of the survey program payments we receive much less in the country I come from a very complicated process, and also the cost of a very big pemotngan I think I am not that interested in following survey program that payment by check

i hared about this site before and they are good and pay and i have some payment proof before but i cant join cause the payment with check could take long also surveys here is for big country like usa and uk so only resident can make this surveys easy and reach their payment fast i find in all surveys sites that its too rare that they put surveys for country in middle east so its not worth for me to join any way

've seen this site for a long time but I have not akna joined this site because I'm not so sure I can get a fee from this site because I know every site suirvey takes a long time to reach payout if we do not find a lot of referrals

david767 said:
if payment by check can only be possible it is very difficult to reach the minimum payout on this survey because I understand that payment by check should be with large numbers and to cash a check at the bank it is a great piece, perhaps if this survey mengguakan payment method such as paypal, alertpay or liberty reserve payout will ease the process of his
This survey site only supports payments by check. They don't even support paypal. You should allow 6 to 8 weeks to receive check at your location.

Being a member of Surveysavvy is a grate honor to contribute your opinion with the intellectual mass. But the opportunity to participate in a survey has been narrowed down due to the huge increase of affiliates, so be sure to look after your email inbox to have a survey to participate before it is closed.

There is no limit and at some point you may even receive an offer worth way over $10. In terms of length, most surveys on SurveySavvy take about 20-25 minutes to complete. You will find that the length of the survey is proportional to how much you get paid for it. :rock:

This is one of the best survey sites, that's the fact. They have paid out to every single member for 14 years already. Now that their interface has changed, older members might have some problems getting used to it.

I ahve been a member of Survey Savvy since last three to four months but till date I have only received two or three surveys of low value. That too some of the survey participation says that I have already tried that one before and have disqualified so can not take part in it. I do not know what is going wrong with me?

somupriti said:
I ahve been a member of Survey Savvy since last three to four months but till date I have only received two or three surveys of low value. That too some of the survey participation says that I have already tried that one before and have disqualified so can not take part in it. I do not know what is going wrong with me?
Register for another survey site.. Be careful because most of them are scam.