Get Paid To Login

This is yet another small yeilding program which is very very easy to do and earn money each day of the month and personally I was skeptical and when promoted even people shouted negatively about this can not happen but I joined as usual to test this one too and surprisingly I got paid twice to my liberty reserve account and after the closure of the liberty reserve I got paid to perfectmoney account and the payment is instant.

The program is free to join.
You need to login once each day to earn your $0.001 per login which seems very very less but they do have a very good affiliate plan and paying for 10 level deep so if you can find a few active players who like this way its really good to make a few free dollars to spend.According to the site if you have 4 in your level one and they all follow you till level 10 and they just login once each day they earn their share but you will earn $3145 per month...as I said I have 10 referrals in my level one but think they all are not working with this.

-- edited --

now may be its less but I think once I get some active players in level one and proceed on the complete the matrix my earning will increase and if I get one and one payment of $3145 I will be more than happy.

There is still another way of making more money is waiting for some time to cashout and reinvest your earning each time you reach a payout that is minimum $0.01 with which you can purchase a unit which will earn you money.

There is option to invest from pocket also but I do not want to recommend it as alreaddy many are skeptical about this one being so easy earning opportunity.so wanted to share this opportunity with others.

Last edited by a moderator:

oedhapost

Super Moderator
investor999 said:
...so wanted to share this opportunity with others.
perhaps, you could start by sharing the program link ??

---

i have edited your post since payment proof is not belong to this section ...

oedhapost said:
perhaps, you could start by sharing the program link ??

---

i have edited your post since payment proof is not belong to this section ...
Its ok but I did not gave the link here as I have some longing to get some active people request me the link so they can join me helping me a little bit out there..and I have the link in my signature since long and many may have already seen it.

but still it is paidtologin.com but I would request interested people to join under someone even if they do not select me but that way someone will be helped and if I get selected by at least four active persons I will feel like heaven..

I will create a post in the section IHPB...thanks

oedhapost

Super Moderator
investor999 said:
Its ok but I did not gave the link here as I have some longing to get some active people request me the link so they can join me helping me a little bit out there..and I have the link in my signature since long and many may have already seen it.

but still it is paidtologin.com but I would request interested people to join under someone even if they do not select me but that way someone will be helped and if I get selected by at least four active persons I will feel like heaven..
IMHO ... when it's about program discussion, it'll help if the link is posted;
but if this thread is as an invitation for getting referral, this will be moved to advertising section ...
:D

oedhapost said:
IMHO ... when it's about program discussion, it'll help if the link is posted;
but if this thread is as an invitation for getting referral, this will be moved to advertising section ...
:D
No sir not at all ,I just wanted to tell other that this is a small earning program which can earn some money to many...I am getting my refs as well from my own promotions not from here what I said earlier was my wish and I am not inviting anyone as well you have seen..I have already given the program link that is paidtologin.com....for people to check out the program..Thanks

adil007

I am already using it, but i can tell one thing about this program, other than that it is legit, if you have like 1000 down lines only then you can think to earn about $5-$10 from there at the most otherwise nope.
Invesment also yeilds very little here.

betsybee

Super Moderator
Thread has been moved to Advertising.
Even though there is no referral link directly posted, referring to ones signature is considered the same as posting a referral link as per the Forum Rules:

14) Please DO NOT refer to your own or any particular member’s signature.
Please DO NOT refer to your own or a particular member’s post in the Advertising folders.
Please DO NOT invite someone to join a programme under you or anyone else in your posts.
THIS RULE DOES NOT APPLY TO POSTS IN THE ADVERTISING FOLDERS.
http://goldentalk.com/t7526.html

adil007 said:
I am already using it, but i can tell one thing about this program, other than that it is legit, if you have like 1000 down lines only then you can think to earn about $5-$10 from there at the most otherwise nope.
Invesment also yeilds very little here.
yes working all alone will not give much money but if you can find a few active people who are good networkers than you will be able to fill your downlines quick and they pay for ten levels deep so in that case you will earn a good sum..I am now following two strategies as withdrawing just a few cents will not be useful for me so will reinvest them in purchasing new earning units each time I reach a minimum payout and try to find out few good networking people so at least can expect at least one big withdrawal from this program.I felt good to know that someone else also getting benefit of this program.Thanks for posting.

Now friends when this is moved to misc advertisement section I would like to have friends from here join from my link to this program clicking the signature..that way they can benefit at the same time I will be helped..

so anyone want to join this program please do click the link from the signature.

Initially to test if they are paying or not I requested withdrawal which I got to my lr account and when lr crashed I have not requested any withdrawal as I am just waiting for a good sum when my downline is filled with some good active people and to the last level , to reach the magic number if they really do what they promise once I get any big payment to my paypal I will surely share it immediately and post so far I have 200 people in my level two but it is not moving.But it is a free program and no bothering for those who go online daily because you need a few seconds to login daily...but you really need to increase your active downline to get some good payments when they pay because working alone will do no good and reaching a payment is not worthy. so I promoted the program and filled two levels with some people but its not growing and I am just hoping for better time in future if this program survives...because here online you can not say about programes for sure.good luck