Get paid for writing articles. - expertswrap.com

adil007

There are different rates every month, you can see the rate of the current month on the website that is expertswrap, mostly it revolves around $1, so you can then predict what you would get for every view by diving it to know the rate exactly for yourself.

Decub

I think what determines the rate one gets in expertswrap is mainly the page views of his approved article. Sometimes, the popularity of your article or the interest boosts the page view and earning.

adil007

Well correccting your point a bit @Decub earnings depend on the popularity and page views of our written articles but the rate according to which we earn is already decided by the website which they would change only if it is their own will.

adil007

Well but I still think we need to give a lot of time to writing articles, like 20 articles so that we can earn a bit reasonable amount over here, and if they pay non-Indian member because this is a sister site of expose knowledge.

Decub

Well, to some extent yes, and to some extent, it might depend on the interest of your article. At least, I noticed this from Bubblews, there are quite articles that are search engine friendly and can attract more visitors.

Is that simple monetizing articles? getting 1ooo page Impression during one month with out traffic exchange or page view campaign? publishing networks and advertisers provide ads only, publisher; bloggers and site owners have to work hard to attract people . cpm revenue1- 4 dollar means site owner has set rates and ratio but what about site reputation on the wall because you need to perform extra effort driving traffic, searching and attracting people toward article is tedious job.

adil007

Well yeah @Decub, you are also right with your own point of view that some articles are search engine friendly, it is mainly because they have keywords in them and the topic of them is in trend, like if we write an article about something new we would get more views as more people would be searching about it.

getting 1000 page view isn't too much difficult if you publish articles and do some SEO job for your contents , you will sure get page impressions. this kind of work wants extra effort like putting links of your article into various sites, making user friendly useful informative and attractive contents. that can be delivered to special category audience who wanted new Information and worthy contents. If you are writer , must be familiar to audience demand. this is tough task and not so simple for new users.

I have an experience in article writing already for affiliate marketing. I will try out this site and see what comes of it. Thanks for sharing friend.

adil007

Well this is not much like affiliate marketing though, because over here you have to write articles for yourself and promote them more like get views of them, on same time people would not have to buy anything from you so I think its different from affiliate marketing.

adil007 said:
Well this is not much like affiliate marketing though, because over here you have to write articles for yourself and promote them more like get views of them, on same time people would not have to buy anything from you so I think its different from affiliate marketing.
The site is supposed to be the one that will promote it because they are having the ability to bring more viewers. If a writer writes the article and promote it by him/herself, he or she has done the whole job and should be paid the whole revenue.

Hi,Thanks for sharing this .This is great.But sometime i think it's totally worth.if they are calculating page impressions then it is not worth spending time here.

writing articles takes ton of time and I really doubt that you can earn much there, unless your articles are very good and you market your blog non stop