Get paid for the view of yours. cashcrate.com

I already know of a site survey for a long time and I look at each payment when completing the survey is very pretty but I still doubt with this site because many say that this site is paying and many are saying that this site does not pay

Cashcrate is valuable site to earn money but most of cashcrate offers are just for USA citizens. I mean some Asian countries cannot benefit from them. You can just refer other and make money which is difficult.

cashcrate is a great site that pays but they do not give offer to other countries except us residents that makes it difficult to earn from them as an international person

There are so many possible ways to earn cash from cashcrate.Earn money by completing offers like trying new products and signup for websites, earn money by taking surveys by giving your opinions, earn money by referring others and get paid when your referrals make money, earn money by winning in contests, even you can earn cash by playing games.Now That's a crate of cash. :beer:

Not really that much of surveys, mostly affiliate deals, and offers are for US, UK, Canada and probably some bigger countries. Also, they rely on checks too much, they need far more payment processors.

PTC sites are mostly favorable for US and Canada and the advertisers mostly target that countries. Also the amount of surveys for asian countries like India is quite low. That y I abandoned my cashcrate account.

Cash Crate is not only a survey site it has lots of offer wall to complete. So one can not only earn from surveys alone but can earn from many opportunities here. So just look around to the task buttom for more earning at Cashcrate.

well it is okay seeing that they also offer many earning option order than surveys alone.just hope they pay members here for there hard work

So it seems like Cashcrate is only open to US members. I'm not from the US, so I can't join the site. But it's been around for many years now so it's probably legit.

Decub

You can only earn reasonably in cashcrate if you are from USA. I have an account with them and for over 3 months I joined, I've not gotten any reasonable amount outside the sign up bonus.

Decub

jackcm said:
I think everybody is familiar with this GPT websites when they decided to start making money online. Of course, same as others: US and EU residents have more benefits, Asian is restricted. In comparison with Inboxdollars, it might be more interesting.
To me, inboxdollars, inboxpounds, sendearnings, cashcrate, all fall under the same category. If you are not from US or maybe UK then forget earning anything with them.

I joined cashcrate but when i clicked offers it shows 0 offers available, more over zero surveys available, i think its only country based site and send surveys/offers to only us or European countries.

I have no idea that cashcrate offers surveys to its members. You just complete what they offer to you and they offer some microjobs. Since i join that site, they never give me a paid survey. But, I don't have a clue if other members got it.

Sasuyas0ri said:
I have no idea that cashcrate offers surveys to its members. You just complete what they offer to you and they offer some microjobs. Since i join that site, they never give me a paid survey. But, I don't have a clue if other members got it.
I went in their website and it appears that cashcrate is not a pure survey website because it also have other earning offers available for members. Anyway I couldn't find this website on SurveyPolice, so I am not sure of the reviews about this website.

I joined cashcrate not long ago, but I quickly lost interest. Filling out endless offers, doesn't really appeal to me. But if you are into that sort of thing, it could probably be quite rewarding. I found it too boring and time consuming.