Get paid for the view of yours. cashcrate.com

kaybee1 said:
I was a member of this site before it was when the activities got boring i left, i didnt even wait to reach payout. The site is a survey site that pays you when you complete surveys and i think they truly pay their members.
Me also, its been a long time since I try this survey site, but I decided to quite in this program because sometimes theres a few available offers, which its hard to reach the minimum pay out , but still I think its a legit site after reading lots of comments that receive their payment in this site

Cashcrate is excellent web site. I advice to all about this site. It pays easily with offers. For completing surveys in it also gives commissions to its members.
I happy by this site.

I am member of this site from 6 months ! But never understood this site.Searced many times for its ranking and found that in many sites and blogs,it was ranked as number one.Difficult to me.Never got offers!

well i have tried many survey sites but i didn't get even a single dollar,infact i had waste my time so before believing any survey company just find out weither it is fraud or not

well,i got about 15LR from freedigitalmoney but after that i tried to access that site and all the other offers were gone..does this normally happen?

Olarid said:
Cashcrate pays for surveys

Cashcrate is basically a get paid to program and paying for more then 3 years to its active members. You can earn by shopping, tasks and surveys as well. Also you earn a good amount if you have a good base of direct referrals.

Joined cashcrate a while back but couldn't use it because i was kinda confused as to what it's all about and your comments didn't help clear things up. So please what does one actually do in cashbcrate to earn money?.

Cashcrate is also one of the most popular gpt sites with good reputation but i'm very sure that the people that are earning very good from here are Usually U.S residents because most advertisers are based in the U.S so they pay more for U.S traffic.

Gerald3dl said:
Joined cashcrate a while back but couldn't use it because i was kinda confused as to what it's all about and your comments didn't help clear things up. So please what does one actually do in cashbcrate to earn money?.
At cashcrate, you get paid to do any of the following; complete offers, fill out surveys, try out new things, signup to advertiser websites, shop through advertiser website at discounted prizes and so many others which you will find out when you open your account and then offers page.

Briankid said:
At cashcrate, you get paid to do any of the following; complete offers, fill out surveys, try out new things, signup to advertiser websites, shop through advertiser website at discounted prizes and so many others which you will find out when you open your account and then offers page.
does it support all countries?

I think that cashcrate is a very good survey company that can be relied upon ,they have a good pay-out for surveys taken by members but what i do not know is that if they send surveys daily

Cash crate is a very good website where people can make money,they offer different kind of tasks that members can do to make money,tasks like completing offersg,taking surveys and so on

zapper

Gerald3dl said:
does it support all countries?
Yes. According to their second last item in their FAQs, they claim that the members of United States and other English speaking countries have majority of the offers. However, they also accept memberships from other countries. Even though the offers might be very less for other countries, they have lot of other opportunities from which you can make money, such as: Making referrals and Interacting / Socializing.