Get paid for the view of yours. cashcrate.com

its an affiliate marketing site. Its amazed how we can earn from an affliate marketing site. How we can earn from a site where admin is an affiliate client with some web.

abby6450 said:
Thank you for the advice :)))) But the info on the site can be easily manipulated by the owners/admin don`t you think? I think that forums like this one can be much more useful about trusting or not a site/programe. That`s why i am asking for an opinion here.
Exactly bro, i'll like to know if anyone has gotten payment yet. This is because the info on the site could av easily been manipulated just like abby6450 said.
Thanks

naijaguy said:
Exactly bro, i'll like to know if anyone has gotten payment yet. This is because the info on the site could av easily been manipulated just like abby6450 said.
Thanks
I also want to know as I ask payment on this site but still do not receive money, I think it doesn't pay.

Cashcrate is an Elite program and they are in business for more then 4 years and have a strong base of 4,00,000 active user around the world. But not much offers available to international user to complete and earn some livings.

Speed47 said:
I tested the site by referring two people but was not credit. Just concluded that the don't pay. It's one of those scam sites around.
This program is legit and paying for more then 3 years now. You get 25% of your first tier active referrals and 10% from your second tier referrals. So idea of the program is to have active referrals because those are fruitful to the website and as well for you to earn big.

Speed47 said:
I tested the site by referring two people but was not credit. Just concluded that the don't pay. It's one of those scam sites around.
i also try to join this site but seems to be a fake site. so why i will go for this site if it is scam.

Yes if you are willing to make a good base of referral from the countries like USA, UK the program really reward you well. But if you are going to make money by completing offers or from PTC offers then you might disappointed because they don't have a lot for international members.

tanim said:
Is it a survey site? Is it possible to get paid by doing survey?

No this is not based on survey offers but you get some if you are belongs to USA, UK or Canada. The program is really rewarding for those who are belong to these regions and territories. You must try this program and make a strong base of referrals to earn well.

I would have loved to try out this survey site but it's glaringly clear that it is not for global participation but rather for some few countries only. Cool though!

hii

it is simply not a full survey site, but it is still gives members offers to complete which is the same thing as survey.

ADVERTISING LINK DELETED

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not a survey site. its pays you if you complete tasks. The sound is good. Its pay their registered users. its very easy work, to perform simple task and earn cash.

virgopk said:
This is not a survey site. its pays you if you complete tasks. The sound is good. Its pay their registered users. its very easy work, to perform simple task and earn cash.
Oops, i initially thought it was just a survey site but it's now clear it's beyond that, one get paid to do productive activities. Thats good, i just hope they still do pay?

Joe4christ said:
Oops, i initially thought it was just a survey site but it's now clear it's beyond that, one get paid to do productive activities. Thats good, i just hope they still do pay?
Yes my dear, its not survey site. in this site if u complete simple task this site pays you. but first registered in it. and i hope so this site will pay all time.

babaoo

well in as much as did love to join the program but i guess i cant since am from Africa,at least from what i have read i here all through only US,UK and Canadian can really enjoy them pretty well.Too bad am gonna be missing out.