Get paid for the view of yours. cashcrate.com

betsybee

Super Moderator
Olarid said:
Cashcrate pays for surveys
cashcrate IS NOT a survey site. It is just a type of affiliate website that lists survey sites from which they earn commissions from the members who join.

They also pay for offers I think. Many sites are like that. Affiliate websites allows their members from their own affiliate sites. It's like sharing revenue.

t2t

Cashcrate is a site where you get paid to complete offers, it is simply not a full survey site, but it is still gives members offers to complete which is the same thing as survey.

Fact is, it does not accept international members, you can join as international member, but you earn only through bring referrals.

I was a member of this site before it was when the activities got boring i left, i didnt even wait to reach payout. The site is a survey site that pays you when you complete surveys and i think they truly pay their members.

@Sixteen.
I think betsebee had made this point clear that they are not really a survey site rather, they like a kind of affiliate making their money from members that signup through them. Got it? Right.

cashcrate is almost a get paid to center. there are multiple ways to earn with them. i don't believe surveys is one of their options of earning. i did get occassional surveys, but i mainly had to sign up to offers and stuff like that.

Has anyone been paid by this site? It looks like people here do not like it much... Can you share what kind of feature do they offer for making money?

betsybee

Super Moderator
abby6450 said:
Has anyone been paid by this site? It looks like people here do not like it much... Can you share what kind of feature do they offer for making money?
Maybe go read the website for yourself. Then you will have first hand knowledge and not be dependent on other opinions :idea:

betsybee said:
Maybe go read the website for yourself. Then you will have first hand knowledge and not be dependent on other opinions :idea:
Thank you for the advice :)))) But the info on the site can be easily manipulated by the owners/admin don`t you think? I think that forums like this one can be much more useful about trusting or not a site/programe. That`s why i am asking for an opinion here.

MisterTickle said:
cashcrate is almost a get paid to center. there are multiple ways to earn with them. i don't believe surveys is one of their options of earning. i did get occassional surveys, but i mainly had to sign up to offers and stuff like that.
Yes, there are multiple ways to earn from here only mostly the ways which we can earn a lot are mainly for US members. For international members, you only can earn through the survey and referring members only. So, i prefer not to active in here anymore, since i seldom get any survey from it to earn my income.

Well, I don't seem to bother much about this one. At least by now, I'm already fermiliar with the fact that international members are usually not included in the calculations of most survey site. Good program but not for everybody!!