FXProfitsPips - fxprofitspips.com

Hey guys,

I have just found a new forum. The administrator name is "princewahaj" and one another person, maybe his friend or anyone else whatever.

Do not think that it is a PTP forum. This is not a PTP but more better and it can be last long.

There are currently 2 promotions running, and the good thing in here is that, we can participate in Forex forums and can get profits by this FXProfitspips forum. There is no need to invest our money, they will not charge fees, they will just take 50% commission which we made with their opened trades.

Its a wonderful promotion by this forum but i am currently busy with some activities and that is why, i can't participate yet, I suggest for all the members to join this one.

Regards,
FamousPublisher

They may be not conventional forum and have good deals. They said they would be ready to trade for members but It's still not been into working. By the way, forum isn't highly active, a sign of being going to be down in future.

The site dont open with, but from what can i see it s not a pay per post forum . The thread starter didnt explain much how it works like 50% commitions on what is it kind of trading and/or investing issues-'with their opened trading accounts' . If someone understood then let us knows.

i am not a member to them yet but it's like, You have to open account with this forum, then you will be making post there on daily bases, is like the minimum post is 5 upwards per day while your making posts at that they trading forum, and link your account to them so the can trade your bonus for you while they profit is shared 50 50

Good to hear about this site. Hope they can satisfy the demand of their customer. But what I don't understand is the sharing of commission after trading.

@anosocialnet You got it right but what is incorrect is that, You don't need to do anything, just accumulate bonus with the instructions of FXPROFITSPIPS then everything is alright like before.

@bonyi The site is updated with the method of 50% commission sharing, so you just need to follow the instructions and just enjoy the profits.

Anyways, i hope i could join their wonderful project soon and yes, it is free as i am not a good trader, so i just can discuss about Forex with good knowledge. Hope everything will be nice in FXPP.

Well i really dont understand how this forum works but i think many wont be attracted to this forum because it is using a free domain i think many will prefer it if they were using a paid domain.

Well if ut really works in The Sync you described then its a great offer i didnot heard about this forum before but now going to make my account with them and will give you feed back soon

emmanuel95 said:
Well i really dont understand how this forum works but i think many wont be attracted to this forum because it is using a free domain i think many will prefer it if they were using a paid domain.
Your thinking is wrong mate! because this forum is on the .com domain and hosted by proboards, do not confuse yourself and don't confuse others. Its a paid domain, not a free one.

I think, i am going to join the team! yeah baby.

He really want to confuse other, as I was already confused because I am not a member here for now. But all forex sponsored forum are used to using .com not a free domain (out for business). Also what is the payment processor that they site is paying with, for fast payment after the profit been shared?

@famouspublisher you are wrong i think you should visit the site and scroll to the bottom of the page there you will see it clearly stated there that "this board is hosted for free by proboards".

Last edited:

sinip

Super Moderator
You need to learn to differentiate between hosting and domain name. One can be free, other can be paid for, or both can be free or paid for, but last time I've checked, you needed to pay for .com domain.

@sinip Yup, it is what i was trying to explain him, anyways,

@anosocialnet Please check their FAQs now, they are updated with the method of how to give their commission to them.

@emmanuel95
Domain name is different from domain hosting, so you said that it's a free domain name, but registered domain is used to be .com, .org etc, and this site does not redirect from it's .com. Also as you was saying about free host, ProBoards is a hosting company, I don't think that they offers a free hosting plan

I just visited the MTV today and saw the latest update in Fxprofitspips thread. Latest update was very exciting and now, its more exciting to join them, they reduced the minimum and now, very easy for me to reach on the target.

Yea, that is so. They said that they have reduced they minimum points that is needed to payout into this forum (MT5) which the will use in their trading account. But did not stated the amount there.

anosocialnet said:
Yea, that is so. They said that they have reduced they minimum points that is needed to payout into this forum (MT5) which the will use in their trading account. But did not stated the amount there.
Yup, I asked it that was why and now, i got the answer from admin in MTV, minimum is $250 which is very achievable for me by the way, i feel its a good opportunity for all of us to earn decent amount online without stress or pressure.

I just got the answer about how would they trade for us, they said that they will trade with forexcopy feature, I think it is safe for us to let them trade for us but lets see if i have some time to start posting on mt5 forum, and in coming winter days, i would have a lot of free time.

Their program is very interesting, but I wonder if they have already stated the trading or are they still planning it. So we can start posting on MT5

well they triangulate new terms for users but site is not running in a straight simple way like other forex ptp. may be that's individual effort and it wants sponsorship from well established broker. however promo can be used to get some advantages for forex talk.