FXMONGER - fxmonger.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the admin.

FXMONGER

The FOREX (FOReign EXchange) market, which trades in international currencies, is the largest and most active market in the world. In 2010, trades averaged over $3 trillion per day.
Due to extreme liquidity, it can be difficult for small traders to get in on the action. However, retail traders can participate through Managed Forex Funds, provided by Private Investment Club FXMONGER.
Whether you are an individual investor who wants to start trading foreign currencies online or a money manager who wants to work with a competent Forex trading firm, FXMONGER may be able to accomodate you.

BENEFITS:
The benefits you will get to enjoy with FXMONGER are:
- Private investment club
- Legally registered offshore company
- Club has its own reserve fund
- Professional offshore wealth management
- Regular trade reports from CEO
- High stable interest up to 1.7 % daily
- Diversified opportunities and minimized risks
- Affordability and convenience
- High-class security of members accounts
- 256-bit encryption of SSL certificate
- Bullet-proof DDoS protected server
- Wide range of payment methods accepted
- Highly skilled investment team and support
- 24/7 customer support for all members
- Unlimited number of deposits
- Instant payouts on e-currency accounts
- Multilevel affiliate program
- Bonuses for top sponsors
- No hidden administrative fee
- Customers privacy protection
- Major e-currencies and bank wire are accepted
- Automatic and secure custom script
- The domain is registered until 2019
- Multilingual website and live support
- Real contract on every deposit
- Login to the active account via SMS

INVESTMENT PLANS
Daily interest rate is determined by the trading performance of our Team of Traders, but no less than the established minimum rate for the particular investment program. Each new adjusted rate takes effect after the end of the trading day.
FX-START
Investment program for the first test. Minimum deposit amount in the program is $ 20, maximum amount is $ 100. Fixed interest rate - 1 % daily. Trading days are Monday - Friday. The investment period is 30 trading days. Compounding is not available. Early withdrawal of principal is not allowed. The principal will be returned to the investor account balance after 30 trading days.
Spent Amount Payout Duration
$ 50.00 - $ 100.00 1.00 % daily 30 days

FX-LIGHT
Investment program for Beginners. Minimum deposit amount in the program is $ 100.01, maximum amount is $ 1,000. Interest rates vary from 1.1 % to 1.3 % daily. Trading days are Monday - Friday. The investment period is 90 trading days. Compounding is available from 0 % to 100 %. Early withdrawal of principal is not allowed. The principal will be returned to the investor account balance after 90 trading days.
$ 100.01 - $ 5,000.00 1.1 - 1.3 % daily 90 days

FX-BUSINESS
Investment program for Business Members. Minimum deposit amount in the program is $ 1,000.01, maximum amount is $ 5,000. Interest rates vary from 1.3 % to 1.5 % daily. Trading days are Monday - Friday. The investment period is 120 trading days. Compounding is available from 0 % to 100 %. Early withdrawal of principal is not allowed. The principal will be returned to the investor account balance after 120 trading days.
$ 5,000.01 - $ 20,000.00 1.3 - 1.5 % daily 120 days

FX-PROFESSIONAL
Investment program for Professional Members. Minimum deposit amount in the program is $ 5,000.01, maximum amount is Unlimited. Interest rates vary from 1.5 % to 1.7 % daily. Trading days are Monday - Friday. The investment period is 150 trading days. Compounding is available from 0 % to 100 %. Early withdrawal of principal is not allowed. The principal will be returned to the investor account balance after 150 trading days.
$ 20,000.01 - Unlimited 1.5 - 1.7 % daily 150 days
They accept Liberty Reserve, PerfectMoney and AlertPay

FXMONGER

Last edited:
I remove those words in the first post.
I wrote that because the first time I access to the site (with no referral),
it asked me an invitation code.
So I contact the support by chat (very efficient) and he gives me a referral for sign in.
So for this program you cannot sign in if you have not it (even if you can get it by the support).

niciro

to join here so we must have a referrer?
sounds good, because there will be no bonus is wasted.
oh yes, if you are already a withdrawal?
fast or not?????

niciro said:
to join here so we must have a referrer?
sounds good, because there will be no bonus is wasted.
oh yes, if you are already a withdrawal?
fast or not?????
I signed in just today.
Earnings just in trading days.
So first payment day will be Thursday (if I will invest within Monday).

Other good mark is the expiration year of the site (2019).

niciro

WOW, that is good news
seem to make it more interesting
but what scares me is that very large capital.
if the money was missing, I would be crazy to make.......

I am a bit confused. So I need a referal to sign up for this site?
Thats not normal for a HYIP. Is it?
I don't think I will invest here as I am a bit skeptical and have seen no payment proof.

star6567 said:
I am a bit confused. So I need a referal to sign up for this site?
Thats not normal for a HYIP. Is it?
I don't think I will invest here as I am a bit skeptical and have seen no payment proof.
No payment proofs simply because the site is online since today...
About referral, the program is "a club", that's to say it's possible to sign in only if "invited".
And what I have seen is that inviting means you have to know a referral link.

Another very interesting thing I see today, is that the security code (sent when you access from a different IP and/or browse) is sent really to your cellular phone (and not by email).
This is the first time I see a similar thing for an hyip program...

Status
Not open for further replies.