Fx newcomers

In Fx trading , by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. so, I think, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

Many brokers bread the price down even further and will include a 5th number called a fractional pip, or pipette, they publish the price as 1.57000. Do not be surprised to see five figures after the decimal when you are looking at the price of most currency pairs on your trading platform. ADVERTISING DELETED

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many newbies who are making many mistakes in their trading life and ending at loss with money. Because of lack of knowledge and skills many are suffering with such trading career.

I am a professional scalper and I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to get maximal result by scalping that brings profit in a short time.

As a difficult trading platform Forex newcomer faces lots of difficulties in their life. Forex newcomers need lots of preparations and skill to develop if they want to lead a successful trading business with certainly. It is possible for a newcomer to earning huge profit from Forex market but therefore he or she need to practice with the demo account which I think is the best form to learn Forex trading and practicing.

ADVERTISING DELETED

Last edited by a moderator: