freeancer.com

Princeofheart said:
Basically, earning from freelancer or any other biding site is very difficult but not impossible. You must have good working experience in a particular field of your choice. There are many categories out there like article writing and re-writing, web designing etc. Usually, they choose bids of experienced workers.
Yes, very, very difficult to earn there. Nobody want to hire an absolute newbie to handle their job. When this is the case, how will the newbies get the experince to be able to handle future jobs? This is a major concern for newbies in this field and job owners seems not to care about it. All they wanted is workers with perevious experience. Even when you go offline, you see this same problem facing young professionals in our society today. Job owners need to change their mentality and give newbies a chance.

You should start by bidding for the jobs and that way you can see what it takes to make money over there. There are plenty of work to be done and you can consider starrting with the simple jobs.

Its freelancer.com not freeancer.com.Where people offers you different tasks like data Entry,web designing and articles marketing etc and you place bids to get accepted for certain job.Freelancer have a large potential for workers to earn extra money as there are huge number of jobs available there and new members also can avail opportunities to get accepted as many of the employers appreciate new users. :)

It allows you to bid for the jobs that you want to accomplish and usually if you did a great job with a task, you might get hired again easily especially if you were given good recommendation by your previous employer. Make sure that you take care of your reputation and finish the projects that were given to you.

This site is all about bidding for working or I would say doing jobs for other people. People put out a project for what they want to somone else to do, and the project goes to the best bidder.

I will also like to work with this site, and this site is popular too. As I am a worker at Elance and this site works similar to it, so I will register here by New year. Hope getting work here will be easy.

Decub

appsquare said:
it means a sigle person serving you its own without any company
Well, yes, kinda but if you work with a company though, that has internet presence as a means of solving problem or part of the job and can delegate the job to someone else, then you can still advertise it. For example, a secretary who works For a company and needs to type some scanned documents can post the job on freelancer and whoever wins, he sends them to the person who will download, sort, type and send it as msword, provided they are not too sensitive documents.

Freelancer.com is a marketplace where clients and contractors meet together. There are other two marketplaces like freelancer.com which are oDesk and Elance

just visit freelancer site and see free ads only. seems the domain has been parked, and owner doesn't intent to run the business anymore. based on what I found in google, freelance.com is a site which job seekers and job provider meet and discuss about specific job and the payment.

Decub

It should be noted here that freelance.com and freelancer.com are different sites though with very similar functions. Perhaps the one you Googled was freelance.com.

Freelancer is full of data typing jobs. If you don't have any skill, you are going to find it difficult to get any of your job application approved. I applied for job there under research assistant for one month and I was not able to get anyone.

@pettyve:not only that dude, if you check the offers carefully you will find a lot of it, just like create a website or a program for you, also like create a document or something like that.

Freelancer.com is a big and grate site to join. I don't know how to won a bet in the job section in the site. There are so many bets in the job section and the membership level is constantly growing there. Few times I have bet in some job offers but could not be able to get those job as other members do bet with less remuneration for the same job than to me. It is becoming more competitive now!!!!

If you want to won the job make sure you provide a good proof that you are capable for that job and also give a resonable price for them also reasonable time that you can finish that job, i am sure with that you can win the job here. for example for create a web then you can give the time to finish job for about 5-7 days.

Winning bid in freelancing sites for any specific project is a tedious task, a lot of trophies and skill sets are needed for that , also some projects are rewarded only to upgraded members , how ever we shouldn't loose hope, because freelancer.com has a lot of works for workers and freelance market place is very big , in this manner bidding there can arrange some good active paying jobs for us.

Decub

pkdoo7 said:
Winning bid in freelancing sites for any specific project is a tedious task, a lot of trophies and skill sets are needed for that , also some projects are rewarded only to upgraded members , how ever we shouldn't loose hope, because freelancer.com has a lot of works for workers and freelance market place is very big , in this manner bidding there can arrange some good active paying jobs for us.
Most importantly, to win a good project in freelancer, you must have been doing jobs there and has got some good reputation for yourself. It gives you about edge.

Decub said:
Most importantly, to win a good project in freelancer, you must have been doing jobs there and has got some good reputation for yourself. It gives you about edge.
yes reputation matters a lot.and these freelancer site give you some ranking on the basis of your finished task.so first compelte some task for low rate or even free to make clients and build your name .then you will get good amount of work.