Forexmacro - are you investing in Forexmacro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
moneyhyips said:
As far as I know you can deposit from your bankaccount.
Ok, for some reason I'm not getting alert of new post on this thread. sorry for replying late.

Well, I've recently requested my debit card. Really, I was holding up because of the cost but I think it's worth it to have it. The initial cost of the card is expensive. I've sent them $300 and that include the minimum initial deposit of $100 USD. I've requested an additional deposit to the card of $2500 USD which is the daily limit to fund the card.

I've talk to others that are using it and they say that it's working fine for them. It has its cost but again, it's worth it to have it. It's a Master Card so you can use it anywhere and you can withdraw up to $2500 daily.

Hardlo said:
To solve the whole sceptical idea about using liberty reserve with this program i would sign up for an account with them and get to see what options are actually available for investing with them. Stay tuned.
Do you have an account yet?

I attempted to register for an account with this program and from what i saw on the registration form i must confess this is a very very serious program. In the account section of the registration page there was nothing like liberty reserve as an option, it's solely bank wire transfer. So if anyone have got an interest in this program, liberty reserve is not an option for depositing here.

Hardlo said:
I attempted to register for an account with this program and from what i saw on the registration form i must confess this is a very very serious program. In the account section of the registration page there was nothing like liberty reserve as an option, it's solely bank wire transfer. So if anyone have got an interest in this program, liberty reserve is not an option for depositing here.
It's possible that they have eliminated this option if their broker accept Credit Card or Wire Transfer only. Like I have a forex broker on the United States (FXCM) and I have to make my deposits via credit, debit or wire transfer. Very few broker accept Liberty Reserve. I know FXOpen does but I don't trust this broker.
If this is the case then I'd have done the same thing. It'll be very expensive to keep doing this.

I have analyzed and read all the f.a.q in this program. I remember a friend of mine telling me about this a year ago but I had no funds then as my Husband was out of a job and we were using all our ready money. This looks like a good managed forex account with very HIGH RETURNS for the usual forex managed account. I am also attracted to the idea of the debit card, doesn't matter the cost as that will be covered through the interest earned. I will also take your suggestions seriously South Florida. You always give sound advice to wannabe investors no wonder you have a hunmongous downline rofl. It's great to find someone who knows their stuff. I will be signed up and good to go by the morning.

hey southfloridagroup ... would like to know when they changed to VERISIGN , how long does it take to pay to LR and what is the best plan to invest in ? I am thinking about over 3k program for 3 months??? do they pay 1 month after you invested or first of the month or similar ??? any advice is appreciated , thanx , PLUTUS

PLUTUS said:
hey southfloridagroup ... would like to know when they changed to VERISIGN , how long does it take to pay to LR and what is the best plan to invest in ? I am thinking about over 3k program for 3 months??? do they pay 1 month after you invested or first of the month or similar ??? any advice is appreciated , thanx , PLUTUS
As I understand it correctly from previous posts they don't use LR (anymore). Only bankwire and debitcard.

zapper

moneyhyips said:
As I understand it correctly from previous posts they don't use LR (anymore). Only bankwire and debitcard.
This seems like a good sign as i always have seen that companies that use Wiretransfer and debitcard have a considerably long life span and hope to reap more rewards out of them...

PLUTUS said:
I really don't know what they had before if it was verisign. I couldn't tell you this one. Please send an email to support to find out if you can withdraw via LR to your location. I know you can invest through LR but I don't know if you can withdraw. The 3K program pays 21% monthly ($630) and the earnings are daily. You don't to wait end of the month to withdraw them. Minimum to reinvest will be the same $3000. This is a drawback because it takes time growth on this program.

If they tell you that the only way will be through banks or debit card then my honest advice is this. Here in south florida and other places forexmacro is popular and it's easy to withdraw money with new investors but if you will depend only on withdrawing through banks, I don't know. Why don't you diversify this in other programs?

the earnings are daily ? sure ? so it is actually about 1% daily ??? I have new investors all the time , that is no problem ... I will ask them if I can withdraw my earnings to LR ???
I really like fx macro mostly coz it has VERISIGN and I have been looking at this one too long . anyway my portfolio is diversified and now it is time to grow !!! there is only a few programs like this ... thank you my friend

hi all ^^
can somone tell me how to make my BackOffice in french or in english please...

in the website we have the flag to change the langueges but once connected i haven't find where to change them.

ps: sorry for my verry bad english ( am doing as good as i can " know " )

moneyhyips said:
What about Forexmacro? Is this private program gone?
The program is not gone but for me it's. Here's what's happening. They had an offshore company (West Capital) taking care of the debit card payments but West Capital made an annoucement recently that ForexMacro was having funds problems and they were delaying the payment for that reason.Also, they detect some unusual activity such as a single user from Peru pulling daily amount of up to $90,000 when the daily limit was $9500. So, West Capital brought up the truth that forexmacro was running a ponzi scheme rather than trading forex. Really bad. I haven't lost anything as I was in profit for a while nor any of my family but I know some good friends who has lost large amount of money.

That's why I told you to hold until January because I smell something wasn't right.

Right now they continue paying interest. The problem is how are you going to withdraw the money. People are paying up to 40% to withdraw their money but honestly who want to bring new investor when you know everything is f*** up. At least I wouldn't do it to save my money. I already forgot about was there.

Forexmacro problems came to public no long after Vanfunds was gone too so I wonder if there was a correlation to these two programs.

southfloridagroup said:
The program is not gone but for me it's. Here's what's happening. They had an offshore company (West Capital) taking care of the debit card payments but West Capital made an annoucement recently that ForexMacro was having funds problems and they were delaying the payment for that reason.Also, they detect some unusual activity such as a single user from Peru pulling daily amount of up to $90,000 when the daily limit was $9500. So, West Capital brought up the truth that forexmacro was running a ponzi scheme rather than trading forex. Really bad. I haven't lost anything as I was in profit for a while nor any of my family but I know some good friends who has lost large amount of money.

That's why I told you to hold until January because I smell something wasn't right.

Right now they continue paying interest. The problem is how are you going to withdraw the money. People are paying up to 40% to withdraw their money but honestly who want to bring new investor when you know everything is f*** up. At least I wouldn't do it to save my money. I already forgot about was there.

Forexmacro problems came to public no long after Vanfunds was gone too so I wonder if there was a correlation to these two programs.
Thanks Southy for the up date. I am glad now I delayed sending in my info for the due diligence team so sometimes things re meant for a good reason. I am sad though for those that lost money of course..My Dad wasn't in Forexmacro but he was in Van as you already know, that sucks and I am sorry about that and for all the Investors here. :jitters:

Now Vanfunds is gone and this one almost nobody can say anymore that those private programs are not Hyips. They are just like other hyips, only paying less and not monitored.

moneyhyips said:
Now Vanfunds is gone and this one almost nobody can say anymore that those private programs are not Hyips. They are just like other hyips, only paying less and not monitored.
They're all the same. Even many private firms in the US has ran away with money after a few years. I'll wait now for the next forexmacro. I wish I'd started 4 years ago to have made lots of money there :D

sinip

Super Moderator
Come on people, I could use Google Translate to see what's written here, but please, this is English speaking section of GT...

betsybee

Super Moderator
sinip said:
Come on people, I could use Google Translate to see what's written here, but please, this is English speaking section of GT...
Offending posts have been moved to the proper non-English form.

This program is a pyramid/ponzi scheme. I have friends and coworkers who jumped in hoping for some super returns. All of them were convinced by the "investors" above them (pyramid) to "invest" - the money they "invested" was actually given as commissions to more senior "investors". At this point they cannot actually withdraw their investments. The only way to make money on this is if people keep "investing" below you. When new recruits stop, its over and the pyramid will collapse. If you choose to invest, make sure you can convince others below you to "invest" for your benefit. As I've seen it, that usually is family and friends.......very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.