Forexmacro - are you investing in Forexmacro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a page inside where it says: invest/deposit but you must be a member to see it.
If you're not a member yet then signup: http://www.forexmacro.com/

If you're a member already then go to the following url:

https://www.forexmacro.com/spanish/members/comodepositar.php

At the very end it says:
3.- Invierte con Liberty Reserve a la cuenta No. U3652605

Observaciones:

La cantidad máxima para enviar por Liberty Reserve es 10000 dólares por día.

Last edited by a moderator:
southfloridagroup said:
It's a page inside where it says: invest/deposit but you must be a member to see it.
If you're not a member yet then signup: http://www.forexmacro.com/

If you're a member already then go to the following url:

https://www.forexmacro.com/spanish/members/comodepositar.php

At the very end it says:
3.- Invierte con Liberty Reserve a la cuenta No. U3652605

Observaciones:

La cantidad máxima para enviar por Liberty Reserve es 10000 dólares por día.
Have you ever called them on their telephone number and actually spoken to them? Do you have screen shots of your investment?

realmoney said:
Have you ever called them on their telephone number and actually spoken to them? Do you have screen shots of your investment?
Yes, I have spoken to them regarding login issues and debit card issues. I do have screen shots of my investment. I've attached a copy here. I couldn't upload a better picture like the whole page because the size of the attachemnts are limited so I cropped the picture.

southfloridagroup said:
Yes, I have spoken to them regarding login issues and debit card issues. I do have screen shots of my investment. I've attached a copy here. I couldn't upload a better picture like the whole page because the size of the attachemnts are limited so I cropped the picture.
ok thanks for all that info just a quick question why dont you have the site in english and is this a statement from march 2009. Would you mind emailing it to me if i gave you my address?

realmoney said:
ok thanks for all that info just a quick question why dont you have the site in english and is this a statement from march 2009. Would you mind emailing it to me if i gave you my address?
The site has its english version but it's very poor on information. They're working on an update for other languages. The best version is on spanish and there it says: Member since March, it's not an statement from March.

If you need further assistance then send me your email and then I can assist you. I'll send you my referral link so you can signup under me.

This is quite an interrogation going on here, read through the thread and wasn't disappointed at all by the support south florida group is providing here. I couldn't help it but commend you for that. Meanwhile the deposit by liberty reserve option there offer it's only accessible for registered members only and i find it tough to browse the website due to the language, hope the resolve this language barrier issue soon.

Has anyone else invested in this program. They ask for alot of information, signed contract and passport. Does this make them anymore legit? I would love to hear from more people about this. Why are they not on goldpoll?

realmoney said:
Has anyone else invested in this program. They ask for alot of information, signed contract and passport. Does this make them anymore legit? I would love to hear from more people about this. Why are they not on goldpoll?
This is no hyip investment.....real forex investment...like Vanfunds, WWI....

realmoney said:
hi mbra i see you say about this and vanfunds but really how much do you have invested in them?

In Forex macro...nothing ...but i now the program from before....after new year maybe join them...

Payment proof that can be posted here is only those of liberty reserve. Any investor with this program using liberty reserve can post his payment proof for us to see but if there is none then we ve got to wait until it's available.

zapper

southfloridagroup said:
The site has its english version but it's very poor on information. They're working on an update for other languages. The best version is on spanish and there it says: Member since March, it's not an statement from March.

If you need further assistance then send me your email and then I can assist you. I'll send you my referral link so you can signup under me.
I guess it`s all spanish there, lol. I wish they have a way to deposit directly from bank account or by using a debit card, which i find is the most convenient way.

To solve the whole sceptical idea about using liberty reserve with this program i would sign up for an account with them and get to see what options are actually available for investing with them. Stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.