Forex trading

Hello investors!
My name is Tarara Marius, I'm 18 years old and I'm from Giurgiu, Romania. When I was a kid, I loved math and graphs, that is about the same, which means the stock market.
After I learned what it means stock market, I realized that the exchange is only for those with money, not for me. Why? Because brokers offer leverage only at forex, and not on stock market.

After 14 books read about the largest traders and business people, I make own strategy.
My strategy is not very hard, but it takes 20 hours per day. Why? Because I wait for major economic news, then open or Buy stop, or Sell stop pozition.

I played this strategy for 1 year and a half. This strategy generated a profit of 32% per month.
Can't show the archive, because my myfxbook account was deleted.

Why I came here?
My parents can't finance me, because they do not have money.
For someone who wants to invest in me, I can post a picture with my ID.

(My new account)
For MT4:
fib6zui (Investor password)
TickMill-Demo (Server)

Here is an archive with my account. (Demo)

5,000 euros initial balance\ +23,89% in one week

I was making 1000% on Hotforex with hands down and only a queer fish might invest in my trading. Only live performance can be considered as a valid proof and make your trading worth for investments.

radex78

I have only small investment in my account forex trading, most of my capital come from my effort that offered certain broker that offer promotion like as from paid to posting in forum like as instaforex offered through forum.mt5.com , I knows forex is risky but ever get revenue from forex leading me still alive to learning with practicing.

I found Forex-Metal accidentally, while reading brokers reviews. I am very lucky to find this broker and trade for a while and have not had any problems with them. I have traded with other brokers before and can compare, they are pretty good guys, easy to deal with. They have live chat and ticket system and reply via email promptly. Order execution is great. Funding is instant, withdrawals quick enough for me. I enjoy their deposit bonuses as well.

I found Forex-Metal accidentally, while reading brokers reviews. I am very lucky to find this broker and trade for a while and have not had any problems with them. I have traded with other brokers before and can compare, they are pretty good guys, easy to deal with. They have live chat and ticket system and reply via email promptly. Order execution is great. Funding is instant, withdrawals quick enough for me. I enjoy their deposit bonuses as well.

radex78

I am trade on instaforex and fxopen right now, both broker still become my favourite broker because they giving great oopportunity to make money through forex business.

Trading on demo and making successful trade does not quarantee that you will make a successful trade in live account. A live trading is a different ball game you have learn how to deal with emotion and apply discipline in your trade.

But if demo account mirrors live trading conditions as I have on my Hotforex demo then it may considered as a real success and a proof of some working strategy implemented.

radex78

Trading on demo and making successful trade does not quarantee that you will make a successful trade in live account. A live trading is a different ball game you have learn how to deal with emotion and apply discipline in your trade.
Yes this is common issue about demo account, why in demo often success maybe we can predict if in demo we will free from emotion pressure, demo using big initial capital sometime 100000$ this strong margin, while trading in real account might we only use money less than 100$ and as trader will understand if huge capital strongest than small capital.

When I went to forex, and saw a number of brokers on the market, I was confused: which company to choose from? I read reviews of several brokers, started on the basis of my own experience to decide with whom to stay and open a real account. At the moment I'm trading with Freshforex. First I liked their technical support, I have never heard of some common phrases on them, they were really supporting me. I liked trading with them too. There are multiple accounts, trading tools and promos, such that really help to trade.

radex78

If compared with stocks market, still I am prefer in forex trading, because also use leverage, and the market also open twenty four hour five day a week, and I can treat forex as part time business, I am happy and still enjoy in business, although also many times get failure but overall still get earning from forex business.

Forex very profitable business especially for traders who have high experience in the forex business. For a beginner should learn in order to achieve a profit. in addition, traders can now use the system copy traders trading with possession of experience and high skill. In my broker now, trader can use the facilities of MYfxbook Autotrade . These facilities help traders can trade alongside the already well-known trader.

radex78

Forex trading promising unlimited profit, and one advantage forex trading right now some broker offer low minimum deposit, in my broker offer only one dollar as minimum deposit, and in forex is possible any trader they can making huge profit if they have good skill and experience also knowledge, and also the trend market support trader to make maximum profit.

Forex trading is a contract between two parties to create value from assets like bond, interest rate, currencies, indices, commodities. Any changes in price of assets , the underlying one, will help investors to make profit from forex market.

Nowadays Forex is the best online business and we can earn unlimited amount of profit if we are serious and dedicated about this field ,for that traders have to show proper discipline and positive attitude to be in the business for longer period.

radex78

Nowadays Forex is the best online business and we can earn unlimited amount of profit if we are serious and dedicated about this field ,for that traders have to show proper discipline and positive attitude to be in the business for longer period.
Yes forex indeed very promising so many trader and investor they trying luck in forex business, and to making highly understand with the market as trader need to learn and also practice which need long time experience, if any trader they having good skill actually also can trying use pamm service that offered by broker if they want to get inmvestor

My aim is to be a professional Forex trader. Still I am in learning process. And I believe I am in the right way. And my broker ViproMarket help me very much to make me as a good Forex trader. Because in the news time I fully depend on their exclusive news service. And also I get my withdraw profit very quick time.

In a business like Forex trading, it’s important that we keep our self into really good shape and will help us achieve positive results, it’s also vital that we keep our self positive and trade with calm and relaxed mind which will automatically put us in good shape.