Forex is your part time or full time?

Decision making the main job or part-time is the right of any trader, and for me when it's getting consistent profit in two years in some period of time, then the decision making the main job will be getting stronger

radex78

Yes on forex business we have own choice, whether will treat as part time trading or full time trading this business giving advantage time that very flexible because market open 24 hour 5 day a week, forex is good business as one source of income and we can become own boss on this business

For now, I'm still a part time trader. But Although I'm just part time trader, I still want to try to more improve my trading skills from time to time.

Last edited by a moderator:

radex78

For now, I'm still a part time trader. But Although I'm just part time trader, I still want to try to more improve my trading skills from time to time.
So many trader that treat forex as part time, there are some busy trader that using ea to running forex full time, but indeed how to looking profitable ea is not simple, need many practicing and also will good you having profitable system then created ea based on your system

The majority of the trader makes forex trading as a part time job, a lot of the reasons that make them choose it, and choosing forex trading as a main job because they've been able to get consistent profit and revenue has exceeded from work in addition to forex trading

radex78

Yes because forex trading is risky business and will possible as trader they losing money in trading, so treat forex as part time job will giving good opportunity because they still get main source income from main business and will get additional income from forex if they can making good money through forex business

Forex market if very popular for its easy working schedule system. A trader can work here as a part term or full term investor it depends on his capital and capability. I am trading here as a part term trader because I have low balance and a student.

I constantly monitor the market, from morning to evening. But I do it once an hour. The program on the smartphone signals the end of the hour, so it's time for me to look into the terminal. So trading does not take much time and effort.

Forex market if very popular for its easy working schedule system. A trader can work here as a part term or full term investor it depends on his capital and capability. I am trading here as a part term trader because I have low balance and a student.
What was your first deposit?