Forex Demo Contests with Cash awards

Decub

Such a good initiative that is worth giving a trial. I wish you had other payment processors so as to accumulate more people into it. Currently paypal is not accepted here which becomes a hindrance.

Hi Decub

we fully understand the problem. we are still beta testing and scheduled to go live after the monthly beta test. as soon we are live we will have many payment options.

cheers

myfxcontest said:
https://www.myfxcontest.com/ is looking for forex traders to beta test our website. You can register for free and we will invite you to participate to our first weekly demo contest with Cash awards. we pay the Cash awards right now by PayPal only. as soon we will have enough registered traders we will schedule a weekly demo contest. trading platform is Meta Trader 4.

each participant starts with 10,000$ virtual account and 100:1 leverage.
Where i can find rule of that contest, and how much prize to the winner..???? :beer:

Decub

@Ananda, just follow the link, it will direct you to the website and there you can easily navigate through the TOS. I think the first price is 200 or so.

@Ananda yes please follow the instructions of @Decub and You will have it easy to understand the site and contests offering. we pay cash awards and the Daily Contest Prize Pool is $500 and for the Monthly Contest the Prize Pool is $2100
cheers

Hi FXContest!

Are you administrator of MyFXContest? I heard MyFXContest a long time ago. I see this on logo "sponsored by AForex". I'm intending to contact AForex and ask them about this. Because I see you here, so could you confirm whether it is true?