forex demo account??which one

i have searched, please merge or direct me to the thread thanks
hello,can some one please recommend a good demo forex account to play with for dummy's,there is so many to choose from,has someone had experience with any particular popular one,thanks :)

bringpeace

you can choose demo account i IFX. with demo account you can earn money too friend because any contest from demo account and if win the contest we will get $1000 or $500 to real account depend the kind of contest

I would suggest you to open the demo account with the same amount that you will be investing in your real forex account as it will help you in managing your trade perfectly well.

you could list directly to Masterforex, there are also available for demo accounts.
My suggestion is to do well the deposit, though small it does not matter. That will add to the mental while playing in the forex.

boniez

Well, better to use virtual money with the same as amount that you want to use in the live account in order to suprisingly when use live account

boniez

earner said:
Why use demo account if you can trade with free bonus accounts?
free account is limited and no always there, but demo account is no limit money, also to get bonus is needed some effort not that easier...

As far as I know, all brokers provide demo account for beginners to practice. I think it is necessory for beginners to practice with demo account before trading with real account, which can help them accumulate experience on forex trading. but, we should also realize that demo account is different from real accout. some people can earn money from demo accout but they lost when they trade with real account.

How long can one use those demo accounts? I really want to learn forex because I want to trade. Do brokers that provide demo account provide materials for learning forex too? I guess since I'm a total noob I need to download an ebook so I could learn about the basics of the basics of forex trading

I think all online broker provide demo account and so far although trading with demo account but still give benefit to member is instaforex. there is monthly contest using demo account and prize can be use to trade on instaforex live account.

standart said:
I think all online broker provide demo account and so far although trading with demo account but still give benefit to member is instaforex. there is monthly contest using demo account and prize can be use to trade on instaforex live account.
not only IFX friend that give money to real account because we win in demo account. many broker like UWCFX, NODFX and other. they give money to real because win in the demo account.

You can try opening in Etoro.They have excellent trading platform.little different than others.And if you wish to try metatrader then you can try FXCM.They support virtual demo trading.But there account if its not in use for 30days they will delete demo account.

Looks like lots of forex brokers invite trader or new trader to join with them by provide interesting bonus although using demo account. this is good news and so many option especially to new trader to search the best place to learn with demo account, and in other hand have opportunity to receive real money to trading by win the contest.

eToro is a good one, with very interactive pic when you trade.
Well, the bad thing is : you can't learn well in the demo account since there looks like no indicator that can be used