Forex Bonus Guide

In the forex market broker are offering a lot of bonus, and the bonus is really exciting things for forex traders. But beginners always make mistake to choose and understand what is actually a forex bonus and how does it work.

First, know about some bonus types:

Deposit bonuses - Forex deposit is really awesome for forex traders. Make a deposit and get % of bonus on deposit. Example: Imagine, "ABC" broker offered a 30% deposit bonus, you deposited $1000, then you will get a $300 bonus.

No deposit bonuses - It's a free bonus for new clients - just open an account (live account) to start trading. You will get it, there is no deposit required.

Rewards - different bonuses given as a reward for completing certain requirements.

Rebates - Special for traders - it's a cash-back bonus for trading.

Draw bonuses - Broker also offers lucky draw for their traders, prize winners are determined in a draw.

Refer-a-friend bonus - when you refer a friend to entice your broker, you and your friend will get a bonus.

Get detailed about forex deposit bonus: Forex bonus might require from you to make a deposit (mentioned in the upper example). Usually, the broker presents offers deposit bonus as 10% – 100%.

Types of Forex Deposit Bonuses: There are several types of deposit bonuses. See the most common 2 types of deposit bonus. It is important for you to know each of them to success with forex deposit bonus:
  • Welcome deposit bonus – As you can guess by its name, this is a bonus that is given only to new customers. Once you make registration on the broker, you will get the welcome deposit bonus.
  • Ordinary deposit bonus in actuality – as indicated by this bonus standards, you will get cash as a compliment from the expedite each next time you make a deposit. Obviously, because of this favourable position you the reward sum is as a rule restricted to half. In any case, such a reward can altogether expand your e-wallet each time you put resources into your exchanging action.
Before taking a deposit bonus, lear those some things: How the bonus Work, How does a deposit bonus benefit for you? Find and choose best deposit bonus, how to succeed with a bonus.

You may get there: Some best bonuses and complete guide about the best forex deposit bonus.

Next, forex no deposit bonus, keep in touch.

Forex traders mostly seem very interested to use the bonuses given by the brokers. But due to man restrictions a trader cannot use the bonus in real life as it was given through a regulated source. So try to trade with the regulated broker ADVERTISING DELETED. It is a highly regulated and licensed broker who gives necessary trading services including wide range of deposit bonus offer. I get 25% deposit bonus from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forex traders mostly seem very interested to use the bonuses given by the brokers. But due to man restrictions a trader cannot use the bonus in real life as it was given through a regulated source. So try to trade with the regulated broker ADVERTISING DELETED. It is a highly regulated and licensed broker who gives necessary trading services including wide range of deposit bonus offer. I get 25% deposit bonus from them.
25% deposit bonus is can't be a good reason to choose a broker. In this forum if you look you will see a good thread "my broker my choice" (https://www.goldentalk.com/threads/my-broker-my-choice.96825/), good discussion for how to choose a good broker.

Short tips to choose a good broker: Regulation, licensed, customer support, language, leverage, spread, security, client review. account support, trading platform and others.

Success with Forex trading requires adequate patience, practice, and understanding of the forex market and associated theoretical concepts. The main point to note is that forex is not a get-rich-quick scheme.

Confidence is needed but over confidence is will harmful, sometime because over confidence then leading trader being greedy in trades, and dare to take high risk in trading witch actually the market very dynamic and not always after trader open trades then will directly get profit

Forex market is full of different kind of people and organization. This business is open for all. But everyone cannot make a good amount of profit from this business. It’s only because of not having proper knowledge regarding forex trading.

Forex no deposit bonus
Forex no deposit bonus, it also is known as forex welcome bonus. The bonus is a good way to learn about the Forex market and forex real trading. Forex beginner can feel the emotions and without any risk related to the battle for earning real money. No deposit reward is the best option to start trading without the risk of losing your own funds.

Why it risk-free and what the advantage of the bonus?
The bonus is totally free. You need just open an account, broke will give you the bonus, you can start trade easily.
The beginner can start trading without tension or pressure.
The intermediate trader also restarts trading with it.
Traders can come out from brokers.
You can test your strategy with a "welcome bonus".
and others.

Finding a no deposit bonus is not hard just search on it google, brokers are offering regular it for you.

But, success with forex no deposit bonus is hard, cause, broker doesn't want to give free money, you need proper guide and strategy - [...read more...]

I am not willing to rate at any brokers which I have not used or verified, because lots of trading brokers we have in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams.

I am not willing to rate at any brokers which I have not used or verified, because lots of trading brokers we have in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams.
There are thousands of broker in the forex market, so, to identify the good broker is some hard. Where thousands of broker are available, there have to chance to present a lot of brokers scam, it's simple.