Fate of a Big HYIP owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard that the life of Big HYIP owners is not good. This is because when their site goes scam they raise a chance to go to jail as FBI runs after them! I'm not sure if the info is true. Anyone have any idea?

What is the difference between big hyip and small hyip if not that they last longer.
I don't think that's true because hyips dont have any legal back up to run. They just come and go

Big HYIPs steal a several million dollars and that could be the reason why FBI could have their attention on it. ..And whatever we know their typo is 'HYIP' most of the giants are not likely to say that. They tell people that they're investment company, doing forex,oil,gold or bla bla, takes money to give a good return, and dumbs. This is a good reason to take legal action against them.

I donot think people take legal action aganist big hyips becauae every body knows that hyip business is a risky business and you have the courge to gain and courge to looose .It is the coin toss either loos or gain nothing more it is only just a pleasure game

sinip

Super Moderator
DCodeMaster said:
I've heard that the life of Big HYIP owners is not good. This is because when their site goes scam they raise a chance to go to jail as FBI runs after them! I'm not sure if the info is true. Anyone have any idea?
I think you've seen too many Hollywood movies... :) FBI basically has no jurisdiction outside USA, and CIA is too busy with some other stuff while NSA is too busy with American citizens. :D

sinip said:
I think you've seen too many Hollywood movies... :) FBI basically has no jurisdiction outside USA, and CIA is too busy with some other stuff while NSA is too busy with American citizens. :D
Oops! My mistake! That must not be FBI! It could be CIA but I do believe, like you do, they wouldn't play laser tag :cool: ! Seems like what I heard was a clean rumor (or may be not! I'll investigate some more..)!!

Which HYIP owner?? You have to put your data news verified and or with the link provided.. The only thing I know is the owner of Safe Atom.

I'm pretty sure no government agency takes much notice with these online "investment" programs, not to mention that anyone that ever gets scammed probably won't sue because the costs will probably add up to more than what you lost.

Forumtech

In this issue, i want you guys to understand some thing. Hyip investors(we) are greedy and Hyip Admins are greedy too. And even if government is aware of hyip, i do not believe they will interfare to fectch for the scammer. Because we both (Investors and Admin) are in risky and greedy game, so who wins takes the trophy. Which is either, we reach profit or Admin scam us. And if Govt, will infare to such issues. It will definitely cost something.

Forumtech said:
In this issue, i want you guys to understand some thing. Hyip investors(we) are greedy and Hyip Admins are greedy too. And even if government is aware of hyip, i do not believe they will interfare to fectch for the scammer. Because we both (Investors and Admin) are in risky and greedy game, so who wins takes the trophy. Which is either, we reach profit or Admin scam us. And if Govt, will infare to such issues. It will definitely cost something.
ALWAYS TROPHY IS WON BY ADMIN OF HYIPS BECAUSE THEY GET MORE MONEY AND DISAPPEAR WITH NO WORRY and us you are in danger of loosing our wallet all time

Forumtech

You guys seems not to understand me. Admin and investors are greedy! Hyip Admin want to make quick money online, and that's greedy. at the same time we want to increase our earnings online, which seems a greedy way. But the whole issue is; who wins in the game? We win sometime, but that's some investors. Though Admin carries the Trophy because they know the end term or life time of their hyip.

Sure that just it.
I've heard admins sometimes loose in hyips. How true is it since they are the main decision making body of hyip. I think i came across this somewhere and i've really doubted the credibility.

t2t

No. I don't think there is a legal backup against people who run hyip program. It is just a game play, but i would very much want to know that the fbi and other legal instituion are doing something about this online investment companies. May be that will give us a little trust.

t2t

Just want to drop by and see if any one has seen or heard or probably read about such claims that hyip owners risk going to jail.

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
Google Fred R Srock.

He and Mrs Srock were one of the first if not the first to get put away for running Ponzi’s. Actually Charles Ponzi was the first, which is why all such schemes are labelled Ponzis. Google Ponzi and read the history. It is quite interesting.

The problem with getting at Ponzi admins is which country’s laws do you apply?

The programme may be hosted on a server in the USA but that doesn’t give the FBI or any other American authority the right or ability to prosecute.

Where was the crime committed?

The only reason why Fred and Mrs Srock were banged up is because the whole Ponzi schemes were conducted on US soil.

And then when all is said and done how much was stolen. It is unlikely that any police force in the world will get involved for amounts under one million dollars.

Charis Johnson of 12DailyPro (a nice little earner for most people) was running her scam from her flat. The last I heard was that she was due to appear in court. But what happened after that I do not know but several millions of dollars were involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.