extradime-www.extradime.com

A very high paid to post forum site where you get up to 0.15$ per new thread, and you will earn 0.01$ per post reply more over get 0.5$ signup bonus.
you can also display google adsense ads and make more money.

www.extradime.com

per thread rate good indeed. but per post rate make posters reluctant to join. than paying high to thread while very low to post. better if forums make it balance and not too far different between post rate and per thread rate.

This one is a good one but the difference between the thread rate and the reply rate is very much. Those people who are making replies to thread will not be getting more rate. May be the admin wants to have more topic instead of discussion.

the rates are 0.02 on general forums and 0.10 on visa shopping discount forums. I got such information from my fellow posters in other forum. however, he said also that he get no payment. so, I need to see payment proof before decide to join and being active.

The post rate will be good if it is that but I cannot be able to post in this one because it is paying with paypal. If the admin can add another payment processor, then I will be able to post in this place.

adil007

Well I checked the link by @betsybee and saw that they are offering a good referral bonus of 50 cents but their minimum payout starts at $5 while on other hand I think the forum is alright not too good not too bad but they have kept things to simple.

Decub

adil007 said:
Well I checked the link by @betsybee and saw that they are offering a good referral bonus of 50 cents but their minimum payout starts at $5 while on other hand I think the forum is alright not too good not too bad but they have kept things to simple.
I think that for that post rate, I don't really think it will be that difficult for a poster to get to that point within a month. Provided he is quite knowledgeable in such threads and offers. That is basically where the real problem would be.

adil007

Well I registered myself over there and found out that most of the sections are only filled with offers of different websites particularly sales related website of clothes. I think this place might be suitable for only a person who owns a website in which he is selling some products.

Decub

Regardless of the name of the forum, what it mainly offers are offers and coupons, discounts and stuffs like that so I think it is mostly ideal for those who get more information on this. I also think those coupons work better for those in the US and/or within the Euro region.

i think that the forum did not need much people by using only payal as a payment system that's means the forum is not for me because i cannot recieve payment with paypal account they should add more types of payments because they are many alot of them.

adil007

I would agree with @Decub that there are mainly discount coupons given in the threads on the forum and when I thought of starting activity there I could not understand what to post in the threads since they were mainly offers of buying stuff from the various sites and I am not much into buying most things online.
So I think I might as well pass this forum for the time being.

Maybe that's another trick to lure up buyers, so Online Shops can make quick sells. Well the site most be dedicated to buyers and sellers.
Also I think that they should consider adding up other means of payment.

The site is making sense though,I already sign up not knowing that paypal is only supported for withdrawl,I have to stopped my activity here and wait till they add perfectmoney or egopay.

I have also had the same problem with the payment method.Though,pay-pal works in my country,its deductions from the banks are quite high making me to earn peanuts when i with withdraw something like $10 dollars because it goes through the bank,i lose up to $3.5 dollars..hope they add skrill..

You have been banned for the following reason:
Automatically Banned. The registration IP address matched
a proxy/blacklisted IP. proxy usage is forbidden on this site.
Date the ban will be lifted: Never
That was the message I got from them after confirming my registration. I was asked to log in I clicked home and it loaded an empty page. I reloaded and I game me that message. Is this program for real or they are against my country I.P