exincome - exincome.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Not Admin,

EXTRA INCOME LTD is a financial investment company. We understand what our investors want today and needs tomorrow. After serious analyzes of investment markets, we decided to make a special program. We decided to start investing money in IT industry, which is fast-growing and high-profitable, so it is impossible for us, to be a bankrupt. We didn't invent something completely new on market, we are just using current market situation.

Plans:

Basic Plan
120% After 5 Days
$5-$5000
------------
Medium Plan
145% After 10 Days
$100-$15000
-------------
Premium Plan
170% After 15 Days
$200-$25000
------------
website link : http://www.exincome.com

goldpoll details : http://www.goldpoll.com/details/16638/

Personally i don't like short term hyip..., but after checking their domain from whois i was sure that this hyip is managed by a proffessional admin. so, i decided to joined and so far, i have finished 3 cycle here (i want to in again this afternoon), details here: http://goldentalk.com/t52281.html

Last edited:
What made you sure that it is managed by a professional?
Professional hyip admin doesn't sound good to me.
What do you mean by that?

keuss said:
What made you sure that it is managed by a professional?
Professional hyip admin doesn't sound good to me.
What do you mean by that?
hi keuss, i think mayurbora already answer your question. beside that, in my opinion if someone open new hyip program and he/she used big money for initial capital, at least he/she want his/her capital back + profit before he/she run away (scam with whatever is the reason). and it takes time for them to get their capital back + profit. i am sure, as long as the admin not in profit position, they will not scam yet.

vbleble

softwarevb said:
hi keuss, i think mayurbora already answer your question. beside that, in my opinion if someone open new hyip program and he/she used big money for initial capital, at least he/she want his/her capital back + profit before he/she run away (scam with whatever is the reason). and it takes time for them to get their capital back + profit. i am sure, as long as the admin not in profit position, they will not scam yet.
It sounds reasonable BUT you also need to consider the situation of the industry. Sometimes, it's possible for the hyip admin to lose, it depends on whether the investors want to invest or not. For example, in X'mas, not many people want to invest or they just want a vacation and leave the industry for a while, so it's harder for the admin to find investment to sustain the program which may cause both the members and admin lose money. In my opinions, it looks like a program run by professional HYIP players(not forex traders), it worths a few bucks to try it out.

120% after 5 days, mean 4% per day
A good percentage, and the site design looks good
It also supports 4 ways to pay .
I think that I do not mind to test this site with a small amount in the coming days .

170% after 15 days, it means to double our money before a month.. RoI is totally very high and not reasonbale.. Very risky to invest here for me..

luke1 said:
170% after 15 days, it means to double our money before a month.. RoI is totally very high and not reasonbale.. Very risky to invest here for me..
yes i agree with you luke1, that's why's i suggest anyone who want to invest to choose the right plans for yourself. example: if you are ready to loss just $5, choose the first plan...etc. and if you are not ready to loss at all..., don't invest
:idea:

luke1 said:
Is there a site does not contain risk ?
Whether the ratio was high or low, the risk exists in all cases ,
But the difference
There is a site that continues a month, and there is another site continues to 10 months , SO
It depends only on luck .

mahmoudelnemr said:
Is there a site does not contain risk ?
Whether the ratio was high or low, the risk exists in all cases ,
But the difference
There is a site that continues a month, and there is another site continues to 10 months , SO
It depends only on luck .
All HYIP has the risk, but usually Higher Return means Higher Risk.. So, the one like this is having bigger RISK..
Specially, the life time is already about 2 months!!! Or 2 cycles!!
Better watch out :evil:

Well, the lifetime is almost 2 months that mean it is too risky to join now. I have no confidence at all to try this one since this kind of short term program with high ROI is not sustainable. 2 months is very good achievement for short term HYIP. :D

nehmer

i never thought that this would last a long time i already quit this one after one cycle.. here what more if you stayed longer.. i fear this is a quick gone.. but that was a wrong.. it would be profitable if i stayed..

Forumtech

I joined and throw in the minimum on 2/1/2011. Though am a bit nerves after seeing one of it's Monitor that shows SCAM, but were removed from their list of Monitors at the same day. Anyway, my invest will end the next day, and i wish to get my funds, when i request. Beside, everything begin to happen after i went in there, and am just with a gamble heart.

Although it sounds unreasonable since the ROI is definetely high, honestly I was interested. But I have no confidence since I guess this site will be like orderdollar or unitetrade. They performed very well, but it's only for few months, I think Extra Income is old enough, so risky indeed.

Forumtech

It took me half an hour, before am able to login into my account. And request is still pending for 5hours ago i withdrawed. I Just hope to get my bucks back, because this site never seem to be paying after i have invested.

Forumtech said:
It took me half an hour, before am able to login into my account. And request is still pending for 5hours ago i withdrawed. I Just hope to get my bucks back, because this site never seem to be paying after i have invested.
Any word on payment today?

Did you use LR or AP?

Status
Not open for further replies.