exchange from paypal to perfect money.

I want to ask a question that can Funds in unverified paypal can be exchanged to perfect money account and which is the best exchanger for this operation.I need the right information.?

betsybee

Super Moderator
sikanderhamid said:
I want to ask a question that can Funds in unverified paypal can be exchanged to perfect money account and which is the best exchanger for this operation.I need the right information.?
The simple answer is NO, PayPal does not allow exchanges.
Please read and understand the PayPal Terms Of Service (TOS).

I don't think you will find any exchanger that will do trades from Paypal to Perfect Money, in fear of chargebacks!
Chargebacks occur if you use untrusted websites and using unverified PP accounts. If you use trusted exchangers like PM has its own trusted exchange websites which allow withdrawals via PP and even websites like xmlgold.eu can be used for exchanges. However, the fees are definitely high.

Hey
No , PayPal does not allow exchanges . I am agree with Nishalui. It is basically for online money transfer. You can search on web about Paypal and check out its TOS.