Eurowideinvest

I think this threat should be entered in the community talk as it is not related to any hyip.... and also the if you want to know about paying hyips and want to really make money by investing contact me .I have a list of hyip which are paying from long time and are very good for investments ...Contact me by private msg. for more details...

Forumtech said:
Do anyone know if this hyip are still paying. I invested for so long but they never pay my earning. Eurowideinvest.com. thanx
Before you invest in any HYIP do some research, visit multiple forums and monitors and check for the status. Look at the plans if they are reasonable and also consider the lifetime of the HYIP.

:)

wasi90lk

eurowideinvest is in the scam folder, if you check in talkgold.

to thread starter, if i were you i would have invested in some reputable site.

Sorry friend, but I think You have selected a very bad program.
Looking several monitors seems that it's not paying since at least 1year !!! :eek:
I suggest You to check before, at least on GoldPoll monitor, it's one of the major trustable monitor; when I select a program it's the 1st that I verify before, and I consider it the best...

Make a search with the word "eurowideinvest" in the home-page of GoldPoll.

And look at the date when it started to "Not paying"... :confused:
But the strange thing is that this program is still on-line...

Stock999

Really it was a strange choice . EWI became as a scam about one year ago.
This is a thread: http://goldentalk.com/t30978.html

@Forumtech
It's your own fault . You should do search at least within this forum before to invest in any hyip.

P.S. Really the site is still online , my member's account is still accessible.
I have about $60 at the balance and 2 pending withdrawals since October 2008. :D:D

Last edited:
Stock999 said:
P.S. Really the site is still online , my member's account is still accessible.
I have about $60 at the balance and 2 pending withdrawals since October 2008. :D:D

Maybe on next dec 25 they could give You a Christmas gift ...
Ok, only a joke, now be serious... I remain in any case surprised that they are still alive!!!
There's the really high possibility, like in this case of our friend, that someone falls in the trap and deposit new money, with no prospect to get back any cent!!! :jitters: :jitters:

Man that is d hyip game we i use to. They ran wit my friend cash. All i advice is 4 u to look 4 another reliable site to invest ur money in order to get ur money back.

Stock999

faby070 said:
There's the really high possibility, like in this case of our friend, that someone falls in the trap and deposit new money, with no prospect to get back any cent!!! :jitters: :jitters:
The site is still functional completely. LR SCI page was opened after i pressed the deposit button. So the trap is still waiting for new victims.

It would be better to make that thread as a sticky in the scam folder while the site is still alive.

Forumtech

Thanx man, when i nvested in this program is when i was a newbie but i don't believe i culd make such mistake again.Once again thanx for all your concern,advice and to follow guidelines.

Stock999 said:
The site is still functional completely. LR SCI page was opened after i pressed the deposit button. So the trap is still waiting for new victims.

It would be better to make that thread as a sticky in the scam folder while the site is still alive.
There are many traps like that. And, what's worse, not all of them can be found in "Black Lists"! It's a good idea to have a sticky in the scam folder!

sinip

Super Moderator
shyberian said:
There are many traps like that. And, what's worse, not all of them can be found in "Black Lists"! It's a good idea to have a sticky in the scam folder!
Then we would have a very very long list of sticky topics in here. Thread moved to Scam folder, but no forum and no sticky topic will help you if you do not make your research or DD, BEFORE you invest in a HYIP site.

I think this threat should be entered in the community talk as it is not related to any hyips and also if u want to know about paying hyips and want to really make money by investing.Before you invest in any hyip do some research,visit multiple forums and monitors and check for the status .look at the plan if they are reasonable and also consider the lifetime of the hyip.

betsybee

Super Moderator
kutty1986 said:
I think this threat should be entered in the community talk as it is not related to any hyips and also if u want to know about paying hyips and want to really make money by investing.Before you invest in any hyip do some research,visit multiple forums and monitors and check for the status .look at the plan if they are reasonable and also consider the lifetime of the hyip.
This thread is EXACTLY where it belongs. The site is a SCAM. Please be sure of you comments before you post.

Rule #11 of the forum rules states:
11) Posts should be truthful, factual and accurate. If you are posting your OPINION about an HYIP then do not present it as a FACT and back up your opinion with verifiable evidence.

You can read the full forum rules at http://goldentalk.com/t7526.html