Epoll.com

This is a good paid survey program. As I remember, it is not difficult for answerers to get rewards from here. Members earn points and convert it to some stuffs like gift card and cash (via Paypal), points can even be contributed to non-profit organizations.

Here is the link: www.epoll.com

Well friends i like survey sites but its my bad luck most of them not pay me. I also want to point out that most of survey sites are not offering service in my country Pakistan so i am unable to join. Can you tell me that is this site providing services in Pakistan or not?

zef316 said:
Well friends i like survey sites but its my bad luck most of them not pay me. I also want to point out that most of survey sites are not offering service in my country Pakistan so i am unable to join. Can you tell me that is this site providing services in Pakistan or not?
It seems that Epoll doesn't accept member any countries without US, Canada, Mexico. I tried it and they said they would notify me if they accept my country.

I have joined this site since good days back and have also completed my profile. But till date I have not received a single survey from them. I don't know the reason for which they are not sending any survey to me. Can any body help me to get some survey from this site.

Decub

somupriti said:
I have joined this site since good days back and have also completed my profile. But till date I have not received a single survey from them. I don't know the reason for which they are not sending any survey to me. Can any body help me to get some survey from this site.
The most important thing before joining any survey site is to know if your country is fully supported. I do not even see survey sites as a means of getting good income not to talk of joining any that comes my way. Epoll may accept your registration but your country may not be eligible to partake in surveys. Do check their T.O.S and rules for acceptance.

paidtoclickfan said:
I joined the site a couple years ago and was not active, but I just joined this morning and already earned 100 points for completing my first survey.
I also joined it (by changing my IP address) years ago and it was not hard for to me reach payout (but I donated my points to non-profit organization instead of converting to cash).

I'm not sure if surveys are available everyday; however, you'll get them frequently.

Epoll give the chance to earn money for verified paypal members in terms of cash, but for others you can redeem points for gift cards at major retailers.the good thing is they are offering monthly drawing of 10,000$ and 20$ worth prizes for 50 members monthly.

I found website named ipoll.com. Is it the same concept of website you posted here? I've joined them and don't paid yet because I just started with 2 surveys.

Decub

Well, they are not the same. To me, it's just a coincidence having similar names because they seem to have some slight difference in concept even though both are survey sites.