Elite Fund Team - elitefundteam.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

tryptech

Hello Mates,

Just joined this forum called elitefundteam.com
Have seen many members of GT there as well..

Well , i was just wondering if any of you have experienced that
Admin has denied all payments for 25posts, Claiming that they are all spam.
And has now raised payout to min 100 posts
Well 25 posts in the time span of 1 whole day, in a Brand New Forum,
With Loads and Loads of pre written threads, with 0 replies,it is not a Miracle...? right
_
So im wondering if these guys are for real or just another bunch
trying to make a living out of scamming people.
like " fikaza & talk about cash "

So Please be open with ur opinions about this site,
-
Coz Everyone Hates to be, in the first lot of people,to be scammed Right ? !!!!

Last edited:

chardyme

Yeah I just joined yesterday my friend and already reached the payout and already requested payout. Hopefully tomorrow I can see some payment. Anyways the two guys from Fikaza and talkaboutcash are members of this forum. Too bad I had to see this people again, hehehe. Anyways, I don't mind. I don't joined for them I joined to interact and earn some money from there aside from here in GT.

well yes i am a member of this forum and exactly i just requested my referral commission as i am having 4 referrals lets see if they will pay but i want to say one thing that no one replace GT... i love this forum...!!

halazoun

im a memeber too at this program,is not good forum,cause i ask admin to paid me,cause i have made 25 post,he say you have 12 post spam you need to made other 4 post,i do that and i ask again about my payment,he say again i change payment now for 100 post,also it just give you 0.02 per post,is not good plan i leave it,this is the best forum my friend.

I'm sure the forum is a kind of scam because no legit site would deny payments in their initial days for any silly reason. Here it seems the admin doesn't like to pay members, so he is making excuse and trying his best to increase their forum posts and threads before people call it as a scam.

tryptech

True, who would deny the 1st payment of the forum...lol
So they seem to be a bunch of scammers right, What a bummer...
_
All went there only coz it was so boldly advertised paid for this, and paid for that, and paid for being 1st 100 members, and paid for being active etc......
_
and now admin decide to change all the rules, b coz time for payment.

Last edited:
I don't know why we find it difficult to be contented with what we have or is that we are looking to adding varities in our posting or discussion techniques and for these reasons or other unknown reasons we fall victims of scam forum site. So let's get our priority right here and we'll be better for it.

halazoun

tryptech said:
True, who would deny the 1st payment of the forum...lol
So they seem to be a bunch of scammers right, What a bummer...
_
All went there only coz it was so boldly advertised paid for this, and paid for that, and paid for being 1st 100 members, and paid for being active etc......
_
and now admin decide to change all the rules, b coz time for payment.
just it spend time my friend,this is not good for me,cause the admin was not honest with memeber,just he want memeber post in this forum for free.

tryptech

Norlac said:
I don't know why we find it difficult to be contented with what we have or is that we are looking to adding varities in our posting or discussion techniques and for these reasons or other unknown reasons we fall victims of scam forum site. So let's get our priority right here and we'll be better for it.
wow a philosopher in GT ?
And U, my friend, are a member there as well right ?...lol
It is important we discuss this, coz everyone do not have the same sense like you when it comes to identifying a scam

tryptech said:
Hello Mates,

Just joined this forum called elitefundteam.com
Have seen many members of GT there as well..

Well , i was just wondering if any of you have experienced that
Admin has denied all payments for 25posts, Claiming that they are all spam.
And has now raised payout to min 100 posts
Well 25 posts in the time span of 1 whole day, in a Brand New Forum,
With Loads and Loads of pre written threads, with 0 replies,it is not a Miracle...? right
_
So im wondering if these guys are for real or just another bunch
trying to make a living out of scamming people.
like " fikaza & talk about cash "

So Please be open with ur opinions about this site,
-
Coz Everyone Hates to be, in the first lot of people,to be scammed Right ? !!!!

i too have joined the forum and so far it seems to be ok , not better than GT for sure but still fine and whereas those 2 people are concerned and their forums , you cannot say who is cheat and who is not if you do not try , so lets see how it turns out to be :)

chardyme

Hey guys, I've requested payment and I got denied. I don't what this forum wants from us to posts from their forum but well I am out of there. I just wasted my effort to be on that forum. I should have just stayed here in GT.

tryptech

chardyme said:
Hey guys, I've requested payment and I got denied. I don't what this forum wants from us to posts from their forum but well I am out of there. I just wasted my effort to be on that forum. I should have just stayed here in GT.
ha ha ha ha, another one bites the dust :D :D

chardyme said:
mate payout for the forum has been increased to 100 posts from its initial 25 posts , i hope u know that mate ?

tryptech

Topnotcher said:
mate payout for the forum has been increased to 100 posts from its initial 25 posts , i hope u know that mate ?
u getting comissions
for re recruiting the ones that have left...lol
how much did they promise t pay u
to redirect per person
back there ?

tryptech said:
u getting comissions
for re recruiting the ones that have left...lol
how much did they promise t pay u
to redirect per person
back there ?
that was just to inform since i myself reached 25 posts payout and i too was denied and it was then changed to 100 posts with admins notice very much visible on the site

haha nothing mate and see the irony i myself have left working out there since its kind of repetetive , so for me Its only GT forever. :beer:

Topnotcher said:
that was just to inform since i myself reached 25 posts payout and i too was denied and it was then changed to 100 posts with admins notice very much visible on the site

haha nothing mate and see the irony i myself have left working out there since its kind of repetetive , so for me Its only GT forever. :beer:
Even if admin continue to pay with 2 cent it is kind low and we need to make 100 post for just $2 that is really low amount :mad: i think admin will need to get serious and increase it.

tryptech

Topnotcher said:

oh ok, thanks for sharing the important tip, that the earlier ads, and their claims are now VOID,

tryptech

moneymoney said:
Even if admin continue to pay with 2 cent it is kind low and we need to make 100 post for just $2 that is really low amount :mad: i think admin will need to get serious and increase it.
true, if admin get scared to make 1st payout, after advertising of its payout rates, then i do not think this site will ever be fair with users
This seems like another site that try to cash in on its users as opposed to paying the users...lol..

tryptech said:
oh ok, thanks for sharing the important tip, that the earlier ads, and their claims are now VOID,
Nopes their claims were never void , people got paid at 25 posts but what many of us did was posting quick 25 posts takes some 50 cents and then not posting again and this got them feared since 3-4 people posted 25 in 5 minutes of joining and thus it was ll for them . All this was posted by admin and thus they went to increase payout to 100 posts

tryptech

Topnotcher said:
Nopes their claims were never void , people got paid at 25 posts but what many of us did was posting quick 25 posts takes some 50 cents and then not posting again and this got them feared since 3-4 people posted 25 in 5 minutes of joining and thus it was ll for them . All this was posted by admin and thus they went to increase payout to 100 posts
like i said dear, in a span of a whole day, i never even tried to make 25 posts
but at second visit to site i had 29posts, and went to make a cashout to see if the site is legitthats when i saw that , the rules have now changed

Status
Not open for further replies.