Education & Experience

right, to have good trading skills do require the process and time, changes will not happen quickly. but what we can do is, stay focused on managing the trading we have, and keep trying to improve our trading ability.

I have seen many of us consider demo trading as dull. But for me not that dull at all, actually it is totally different , live account is the real market and many financial things affected the market , and it is different with demo account which is positioned as the “perfect market “ by the broker that we use, so that is why that market is good for newbie who want to trade as the place to learn only and make theirselves more familiar with the platforms.

Educational and experience both are mutually connected. Without education gathering experience is quite impossible. A trader should trade more and more in order to achieve knowledge. But accurate education program is needed to have.

Last edited by a moderator:
trading experience owned by traders should be able to continue to be improved better, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in running and survive in real account dnegan maximum.

Education and experience are the most important sites of Forex trading which the trader can’t ignore at all if want to be successful. I start my Forex business and I choose demo trading account because it is the practical ground to learn Forex and o get good experience without investing any money. In my real live trading that’s why I am doing well. I am making good money and enjoying it.

Dealing with emotions is one of the challenges that one faces in trading.. Sometimes emotions can make you to take wrong decisions and you may end up a lot of loosing money.

Traders of Forex are getting failure day by day because of verdant knowledge level. Traders of Forex want to make profit according to their assumption over the market but these attempts become failure at the end indeed.

For leading a secure and profitable trading life with certainly we the traders have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds. Only regulated trading broker make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

Traders of Forex are getting failure day by day because of verdant knowledge level. Traders of Forex want to make profit according to their assumption over the market but these attempts become failure at the end indeed.
I don't think that the expert traders are failing, they are growing with every coming days however forex market does not spare mistakes so we need to cater all the trading fundamentals because forex and CFD trading is risky.

For ensuring successful trading life with certainly we the traders first of all have to choose the credible broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. We can choose the broker which always guarantee their clients funds. That’s why from my first day of trading

achieving success in forex is not an easy matter, this is needed so that traders can get better and be more maximal in running existing trading activities and continue to improve existing trading skills.

In this market place spreads is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker, in my trading career I have chosen XXXX which is real STP Execution trading broker and for all time make sure lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

we will be very helpful to be able to run our trading activities well if we can choose the right broker that provides what we need well, as soon as the trader can to carry out trading activities to the fullest.

Yes I have seen mostly traders especially the newcomers lost interest in demo trading after passing sometimes. so, it would be better if we kick off live account with a small balance ,this approach can be a great source to acquire proper basic knowledge which is very supportive to be a knowledgeable trader rapidly. on the other hand the newcomers can take MT4 also.

Forex business is full of risks but there are thousands of opportunities to become successful. When markets become unstable, Forex liquidity become great. When markets take a break for some time Forex liquidity gets down. Safe side of the trading business is to use low trading spread. ADVERTISING DELETED

that's why traders must be able to understand before actually trading on a real account. traders can take advantage of a demo account so that they can be better and more leverage in carrying out more maximal trading activities.