Education & Experience

Forex is having its own risk for working here to earn money but the fact is that you have to understand what you are going to do here with your money. Without skills and knowledge, you must not enter into this world.

radex78

Forex is having its own risk for working here to earn money but the fact is that you have to understand what you are going to do here with your money. Without skills and knowledge, you must not enter into this world.
Every business required good skill and also knowledge, which we can making good income from forex if we having good skill to analyze the trend and we can manage money in uncertainty market condition, education and experience will bring us making better result

There are more than an expansive number of unique brokers in the market. The brokers are existing everywhere all through the world. Regardless, the greater piece of the brokers is discovered scammers. I discovered FxPro is the minimum costly broker in forex market. Their security policy is exorbitantly week that traders don't feel safe to trade with them. Truly, I didn't get any help from them. They don't have live help which is exceptionally fundamental for trading.

radex78

How to become good trader need good learning and practice, keep improving trading skill is one way to manage money and we need education and experience, so we will always trying how to learn trading with practice because only with practice hence will make perfect

You have to be a good learner who can gain knowledge and eager to learn something new which happens with the market. You should understand that market is not same as every day, it changes every second and we can not get the 100% change every time.

Actually according to our trading experience we the traders select our trading style in Fx trading. Basically, Long term trading I think always safe and comfortable but we have to make sure first of all sufficient trading balance for that. My trading career I always like to trade with long term trading, but sometimes I use scalping approach due to getting profit very rapidly.

If you want to get maximal result from your trading strategy first of all you have to know how to manage money , otherwise that’s not possible at all to make profit with consistency in spite of having most powerful analyzing profitable trading strategies.

To become a complete trader a trader needs to have both experience and with a view to gather experience he needs to go through several sites which are providing forex trading knowledge to the traders indeed. Gathering knowledge is not that much easy task to do. I am currently trading with Trade12 broker with which I have the best opportunity for gathering knowledge because the broker provides the best education program for free. The program includes e-book, video tutorials and Forex glossary which are really a complete package of providing a better amount of knowledge to the traders.

radex78

Yes as trader need education and experience, when they start to interested with forex, hence will making bthem want to learn how to start trading, and they reading so many article forex to get more knowledge, and then after having sufficient knoweledge start, hence they start with trading on real condition, experience will giving them real lesson after they learn education forex

Forex is having its own hazard for working here to acquire cash yet the truth of the matter is that you need to comprehend what you will do here with your cash. Without aptitudes and information, you should not go into this world. Each business required great ability and furthermore learning, which we can making great salary from forex on the off chance that we having great expertise to examine the pattern and we can oversee cash in vulnerability economic situation, training and experience will bring us improving outcome.
ADVERTISING DELETED

Last edited by a moderator:

radex78

However forex trading is risky, some trader they spent time practice on demo account more than two years because they want to making profit on real account without failure, and experience and seriously learning usually also will making different result if compared with trader that lazy to learn

There is no doubt that "Forex is a risky business" but we can minimize the risk with our tricks and strategy. If we really want to earn here then we have to be a good trader with skills and knowledge of the market.

radex78

There is no doubt that "Forex is a risky business" but we can minimize the risk with our tricks and strategy. If we really want to earn here then we have to be a good trader with skills and knowledge of the market.
Now and forever forex will remain risky, no anyone trader along their trading career will can trading without loss, risk as part in trading sometime inevitable and we can learn how to minimize the risk with learn well how to analyze the trend market, and we also must ready with the risk in trading and not spent money from loan in account trading

Education and experience is all to success in forex market. Forex is a global online investment market. So you easily educate yourself from source. Some of them take charges against proving knowledge. If you want to educate yourself in free, then you can visit to free website or follow YouTube channel. But I learnt about forex’ tricks and tip from my broker ADVERTISING DELETED provided educational training resource and gain experience through demo account.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is rightly said that learning forex trading is not at all an easy task. It can be profitable for some but can also ruin the financial condition for the others. Entering the forex world in the lure to earn more and more profits would not help much, instead true passion to become a successful trader can help one become profitable.

Learning is the foremost ways to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. But sorry to say maximum traders who are particularly newcomers try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser when trading practically. It would be great if we choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for learning this trading place by providing exclusive educational facilities.

radex78

Actually so many source we can get insight related forex, indeed broker sometime also provided education forex, but will good also if we learn from out box because as company giving education also they want to attract trader, but is good if we can learn trading from various source learning, because sometime we get certain good information that help us but sometime different opinion on another source

My trading career, after passing a long time still I depend on my demo account, first of all I use all my trading strategies in my demo account to see the performance how it works. Practically by and large traders in particularly the newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all.