Education & Experience

radex78

Education and experience should walking together, beaside learn to get education also need to practice to get experience on real condition and from experience will become the best teacher for us, and with practice hopefully can make perfect

ahmadvipro

Because the science of forex trading can we get from many things, demo accounts, real accounts, promo contest, active in any forum can exchange ideas and exchange experiences that can make our trading science grow and become better. But all returned to their respective traders.

Education and Experience both are an important part of Forex. The first step is always Education because without learning there is no gain in your knowledge and skills so you are not going to get the right experience of the market.

Education and Experience both are an important part of Forex. The first step is always Education because without learning there is no gain in your knowledge and skills so you are not going to get the right experience of the market.
yes i agree with you, education process is important in trading

do you have trading account?

ahmadvipro

Yes I have, I also always pay attention to MM and RM on my trading account. Should be considered and used well, MM and RM will help us as traders in managing trading, especially managing the issue of risk. To see forex trading is a risky business, so if we can pay attention to MM and RM that we have automatically we can minimize risk well and correctly

I have a trading account with my broker and working good with it. I am not expecting too much right now so it is my part-time work to be a trader.

Education and experience are 2 aspects of trading that should never be separated. Acquiring education shouldn't be stopped even after you started live trading. I am lucky to have a broker that offers both. Trade12 has a section that is dedicated for research and analysis purposes. It helped me a lot on my trades. I was able to earn experience in trading while expanding my knowledge at the same time.

radex78

Yes of course both in important, because education will giving us more insight and knowledge, and with experience, it will like as our real teacher on real trading activity, we can learn more from experience with learn from our mistake on trading

Right, Experience and education both are important for Forex. I think, whatever you learn in a market is important for your trading life. each lesson is important in this market.

I have a trading account with my broker and working good with it. I am not expecting too much right now so it is my part-time work to be a trader.
which type of account do you use for your trading ? i am using ecn account from LiteForex and i tried to find profitable trading strtegy for this accout type

radex78

Finding suitable and profitable system trading might not easy, this is required long time process and learning, because forex trading is not quick way to get rich at short time, education and experience also help much on our trading career to making better result, because forex need good learning and only with practice hence will making better skill

I use simple kind of trading account and I do not want to share any broker name here. Because I am not IB of any broker. I love to share my experience that is why I am here.

To be a successful trader a trader needs to have such knowledge like leverage, drawdown, pips and market rules and regulations. A trader needs to increase his aptitude of trading. Trading is counted as an asset to the experienced trader. Because a trader can develop his life style through trading with Forex market. No academic education is needed to trade with Forex market but education regarding Forex must be needed to have. A trader has to study hard to develop his skill level and knowledge area about trading. Several sites are providing education for free. But all are not appropriate to the traders. I have taken my education from the free educational program of Trade12 broker.

A broker that is transparent is future about the methods being adopted, explains clear and logical metrics about their procedures and, usually, doesn’t act like there’s anything or plenty to withhold and that is my broker TenkoFX. If you are not educated yourself, you can’t get a broker like mine. And if you are experience foreign exchange trader and about to change your broker then you will consider the broker with these kind of transparency.

When it comes to Forex brokers your best bet is to find one that is officially regulated. Then, education and experience come along. Because without knowledge and experience you can’t find the right broker for you which is regulated. I choose to trade with TenkoFX, because they are regulated, and I find my broker with my knowledge of forex market. Otherwise I can be scammed by any fraud. I educate myself because I take forex as serious business.

I have seen according to my trading experience that many of us think only most powerful trading strategies can make profit with consistency. But practically despite of good trading strategy that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life with certainly if you don’t know how to manage money in Forex. So money management is the key to success in this volatile trading place.

radex78

Now I have seen if bitcoin also become one popular crypto currency and so many trader using these coin, in my roker also already accept bitcoin as payment processor, but I am not yet trying use bitcoin for trading purposes