Earning site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
Hi friends. Just want to know. Besides at here PTP site. What kind of another earning site you join and already get paid in these site? If me. I got paid from a lot of PTP site. Another is from paying social networking. And then in hyip site. So how about you? Just share your experience. I will be great hear all of your experinces. Thank you. ;D
 
#3
halazoun said:
i think you can try paid to post like this forum,and on net you can find other program paid by post.
i already said i am in PTP site. Do you know PTP? It is paid to post site. I already join a lot of paid to post sites. My thread is asking the site that already paying you and share your experinces. Thanks.
 
#5
mayurbora said:
i am currently just having focus on PTP site and earning some money through Captcha writing............
if i do not wrong captcha site is not accept new member again? Because i have invited to join this kind site but when i click sign up. They said do not accept new member.
 
#6
Joycezhu said:
if i do not wrong captcha site is not accept new member again? Because i have invited to join this kind site but when i click sign up. They said do not accept new member.
the new registration are closed only for catcha2cash.com
i think you easily make 0.5$ in just 1-2 hours in captchabucks.com
i have recently joined there and yesterday i got my first payment of 0.73$
quite happy with my earning over there.....
 
#7
if you want to see sites which have paid its users then there is no better section than "i have been paid by" there all those sites are posted which have paid thier users and you can find many of those which have paid their users. so have a look at that section as it will help you a lot.
 

tohawk

Active Member
#8
sam9953 said:
if you want to see sites which have paid its users then there is no better section than "i have been paid by" there all those sites are posted which have paid thier users and you can find many of those which have paid their users. so have a look at that section as it will help you a lot.
that's a good place to find some paying site but as i found there. most of those payment proof are from hyip site and not everyone have stepped into hyip still..
 

wasi90lk

Active Member
#9
mayurbora said:
the new registration are closed only for catcha2cash.com
i think you easily make 0.5$ in just 1-2 hours in captchabucks.com
i have recently joined there and yesterday i got my first payment of 0.73$
quite happy with my earning over there.....
in 1-2 hours, you can probably make better money in some ptp forums. captcha2cash.com pays for sure but it pays very little in my opinion.
 
#10
wasi90lk said:
in 1-2 hours, you can probably make better money in some ptp forums. captcha2cash.com pays for sure but it pays very little in my opinion.
yes i agree with you
i think captcha2cash have also bad recognization regarding the captcha you type with only 1 of 3 been correct
but i think captchabucks pays you much more
and also the captchas there are easy for typing as most of them contains only numbers.....
 

Andi21

Active Member
#11
My sites where I am members and where I have get paid from Admin are Donkeymails and Uppaid. This websites pay members on time and payrate is good.
 
#12
mayurbora said:
the new registration are closed only for catcha2cash.com
i think you easily make 0.5$ in just 1-2 hours in captchabucks.com
i have recently joined there and yesterday i got my first payment of 0.73$
quite happy with my earning over there.....
you are right. I am trying captcha4cash. But there no for new member again. So your information is very great for me to get more extra cash.at captchabux there any minimum payout?
 
#13
sam9953 said:
if you want to see sites which have paid its users then there is no better section than "i have been paid by" there all those sites are posted which have paid thier users and you can find many of those which have paid their users. so have a look at that section as it will help you a lot.
i do not take any attention to i have been paid. Therefore i make this thread. I want all of you share your experince. So at here we can help each other. Can share. So if some of our do not know become know because of our friends experinces. ;D
 
#15
MohammadSufyan said:
In my opinion that if you give at least 2 to 3 hours in this site and quality post so you can earn lots of money.
yes i know it.. I already keep posting at this site. So besides this site what again that already you get some extra money. Hope friends here read what my thread means first. Thanks.
 

tohawk

Active Member
#16
Joycezhu said:
i do not take any attention to i have been paid. Therefore i make this thread. I want all of you share your experince. So at here we can help each other. Can share. So if some of our do not know become know because of our friends experinces. ;D
most of those payment proof issued on "i have been paid"section are from hyip programs and if you do not into hyip..that's not as usful as what it expected to.
 
#17
tohawk said:
most of those payment proof issued on "i have been paid"section are from hyip programs and if you do not into hyip..that's not as usful as what it expected to.
therefore i want you talk about what already you learn from site to site. I know i have been paid is show what site already paid. But almost is hyip site. So can we talk about another site not hyip site?
 

juzfinal

Active Member
#19
well, do u have some knowledge about designing a website? or doing some translation job? programming and coding some script? If u have, I will suggest u to take a look in GetaFreelancer~
If your bid is reasonable, I believe u can get some jobs easily from that site...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.