Direct Result - directresult.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeFF

Super Moderator
I'm not the admin

Direct Result Inc. An incorporated company in the Republic of Seychelles. The company came as a result of years of planning. With the mandate to operate as a private business, DirectResult.Net operates in forex, bonds, stocks, and investments in various activities worldwide. We take advantage of currency and price fluctuations to make profit for our registered members through an automated trading system.

Here is short program details:

payouts: 1-1.2% daily!
min deposit: $1
max deposit: $10,000
referral bonus: 3%

The list of acceprtable e-currencies: Liberty Reserve, AlertPay, Perfect Money, StrictPay.

Visit their website for more details.

Goldpoll's Rating: http://www.goldpoll.com/details/13457/

It seems good to try the 30 days plan I think, since it is new. Plan is reasonable.
But, I better wait for a while, watching for more days.

Topnotcher

jeFF said:
I'm not the admin

Direct Result Inc. An incorporated company in the Republic of Seychelles. The company came as a result of years of planning. With the mandate to operate as a private business, DirectResult.Net operates in forex, bonds, stocks, and investments in various activities worldwide. We take advantage of currency and price fluctuations to make profit for our registered members through an automated trading system.

Here is short program details:

payouts: 1-1.2% daily!
min deposit: $1
max deposit: $10,000
referral bonus: 3%

The list of acceprtable e-currencies: Liberty Reserve, AlertPay, Perfect Money, StrictPay.

Visit their website for more details.

Goldpoll's Rating: http://www.goldpoll.com/details/13457/
Hmm this is very much interesting . good and nice program it seems to be , very stable and low returns which are good infact , referal bonus too is very nice. 1$ can be invested as lowest investment , probably will try this out for sure. :)

bdsurf

The design is nice. I might try with $1. Do not have plan to take risk more than it with a new site. But as it is new with ddos prortection, I think they will complete the first cycle successfully.

carrie99

This site with a low returns and low minimum investment deposit seems alright to me. This kind of plan seems to be able to stable for quite a long time. I prefer to wait for a few more days, before in begin to invest as well..

vbleble

Good design but in fact the program is ordinary except that point. Although the plan is reasonable but the program isn't the professional type to me.

News from Direct Result
DDOS ATTACK NOW RESOLVED
We are glad to announce to you that the site has come back to normal after the massive attack we received from a blackmailer:
Using My LR account U4120819(hyip365.net)
hyip365.net@gmail.com

We will pay anyone $500 if we could get any useful information that would lead to the apprehension of this blackmailer. We understand that he may be hiding behind a proxy, but if you have done any transactions with him in the past, like making Western union, PayPay or other payments to him in the past and his details are traceable, our company may be ready to press for apprehension and possibly prosecution.

Initially, anyone with useful information will receive a compensation of $500. We will pay $5000 when there is an arrest.

Please return to normal business with our company. We wish to request Monitoring programs to make withdrawals and resume promotion of our site.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Please post this message in forums so as to get maximum exposure of our appeal to apprehend the blackmailer. We want to receive a lot of response from people.

Regards

Admin

DirectResult.Net

juzfinal

The site look professional~
however, in the goldpoll, there are only two votes~
maybe the site is still new and not many members get paid

minimum deposit is low on site.it seemsa company.i visit site but did not find rate us page there.can i withdraw bonus daily or site pay after expiry with principle?

betsybee

Super Moderator
monpay said:
mmmmmmm....i will give it a try in just 1$ how much the daily percent of 1$ per day
Their website should tell you that. Also the first post in this thread may give you a rough idea.

earnfromnet said:
minimum deposit is low on site.it seemsa company.i visit site but did not find rate us page there.can i withdraw bonus daily or site pay after expiry with principle?
if you want to see " rate us " Click here
I do not think it has a bonus program . After expiry your capital is returned to your account for cashout.

halazoun

its so nice hyip with reasonable plan,i think this hyip it work for long time,it look really good,i will invest soon at this hyip.

Status
Not open for further replies.