DigitalGeneration - coingeneration.com

Hi! Have you heard about making money in exchange for data processing? With this

aplication that is possivel and reliable!
You can check on websites, blogs, forums, etc... It wont make your pc slow, since it

only uses about 2% of your processor!
Interested? It's this simple:
Step 1: Open this link http://coingeneration.com/auth/new/95832/
Step 2: Register an account
Step 3: Go to your profile (Personal -> Profile) and add your mobile phone so you

can get an activation code (don't forget to add your country code before the number)
Step 4: Send a text message with the activation code to the number +447937946882

Activation done, now what?

Download the aplication, run it and see the money flow.
After one month you should have about $30 available with doing anything more.

Try it, it costs nothing!
Any questions just reach for me!

Hi! Have you heard about making money in exchange for data processing? With this aplication that is possivel and reliable!
You can check on websites, blogs, forums, etc... It wont make your pc slow, since it only uses about 2% of your processor!
Interested? It's this simple:
Step 1: Open this link https://coingeneration.com/auth/new/106247/
Step 2: Register an account
Step 3: Go to your profile (Personal -> Profile) and add your mobile phone so you can get an activation code (don't forget

to add your country code before the number)
Step 4: Send a text message with the activation code to the number +447937946882

Activation done, now what?

Download the aplication, run it and see the money flow.
After one month you should have about $30 available without doing anything more.

Try it, it costs nothing!
Any questions just reach for me!

First if your balance remains at $0.0 you made a mistake somewhere.. have you verified your account with your mobile phone? Only after that you will have your 1 month free trial thread.

About that $50, you only need to invest if you want after the trial thread expires.. Even if you don't invest you will still earn from your referrals.

adil007

Yes it is written that verification was successful. However there is one thing that I downloaded the thread manager before activating my account, and did run the program for few days but I today again after reading your post did activation downloaded thread manager again and run it but there were no threads.

For those having problems to get their trial thread activated:

I sent a ticked to support (Portugal/Brazil department) and got an answer few hours later:

2013-07-07 12:54:03 You:

Hello, most of my referrals are not reveiving their trial threads, even after successfully verifying their cell phones. What are the proceedings in this case ?

2013-07-07 17:58:49 Admin:

They must wait.
The trial threads are allocated automatically after account verification (through SMS or by buying a Thread). We exceeded the limits for some countries, but they will receive their trial thread as soon as possible.
Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Camii
Digital Generation Tech. Dept. & PT/BR

It looks promising but I don't want to try it until it becomes popular like GomezPeerZone. Installing unknown program to our computer is very dangerous, it may be malware or adware.

ironclaw33 said:
First if your balance remains at $0.0 you made a mistake somewhere.. have you verified your account with your mobile phone? Only after that you will have your 1 month free trial thread.

About that $50, you only need to invest if you want after the trial thread expires.. Even if you don't invest you will still earn from your referrals.
i totally dont understand whether to invest money or earn for just downloading the software? And i will not lose one sms for something i dont trust. Have anyone get paid? And what the payment processors. What you mean by the thread ? The topic is something new to me

This is very nice site and i have earned approximately 15$ from this site but in the end they have not clear my last payment when my trial thread closed. I have requested my last payment on site as they clear that they are not paying through payza. I added egopay there but payment status still pending.

adil007

zef316 said:
This is very nice site and i have earned approximately 15$ from this site but in the end they have not clear my last payment when my trial thread closed. I have requested my last payment on site as they clear that they are not paying through payza. I added egopay there but payment status still pending.
I did not get paid from them seriously, how did you all guys received payments from coin-generation I had their program run on my PC for 2 days without a single penny in my account and you earned $15 from them. Please let me know what the problem might be as the way of earning seems very interesting over here.

i have a pending payment from digital generation from almost 20 days they asked me for the ID card and payment screen short i have sent before a week but they still didn't process i think it become scam because i am not getting any mail in res pounce i can show my pending payment proof as well