Demo

The demo account is the master place for a beginner to acquire all basic fundament information which is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way. But practically most of the beginners don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. In my trading career, I use all my trading strategies in demo trading to see the performance how it works.

For a beginner to acquire all basic fundamental information to continue a live account in a proper way which is very supportive as the demo account is the master place. But in real life trading mostly traders ignore demo account and start live account.

Last edited by a moderator:

ahmadvipro

Beginner traders can use the demo account well, this is needed so that traders can become more leverage in matching trading skills in the hope of being able to improve their existing trading skills better.

Learning is the best thing you can do in forex trading when you are new. I really enjoy learning because I know this is the only way to success ADVERTISING DELETED

Last edited by a moderator:

ahmadvipro

That's right, demo accounts must be able to be used properly, this is needed so that traders can get better and be more leverage in improving existing trading skills better and can be more leverage than before.

You should open a demo account and practice your trading systems. Many beginners just want to make money in Forex. But the experienced traders believe that forex trading is a business and run it on business principles.

ahmadvipro

Demo accounts really need to be able to be used properly, this is needed so that traders can get better and be more leverage in improving their existing trading skills better than before.

The demo account is the master place for a beginner to acquire all basic fundament information which is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way. But practically most of the beginners don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. In my trading career, I use all my trading strategies in demo trading to see the performance how it works.

Demo account is definitely a great blessing. How I missed this when I tried to trade in the stock market. In the stock market brokers do not give demo. I had to study on a live account in small lots.

ahmadvipro

Demo accounts do have to be able to be used properly, this is done so that traders can be better at increasing their existing trading skills more optimally in generating profits while on a real account.

Every person will suggest you to have demo account practice but you should also keep in mind that being serious and matured at your learning stage is important so that you can gain the real trading knowledge and skills for your trading.

because the demo account must indeed be able to be used properly so that traders can become more leverage in carrying out trading activities that are in line with expectations when on a real account.