Cyber attack and cyber war

I am concerning about the political news happened recently.
Specially, we all knows, the situation in the North Asia is heating up.

I am afraid if one country is doing cyber attack, and breaking all the world wide internet system.
Please share your idea about the safety to do online business if the cyber war happened.

It is not by the hacker again, but by the Government of a nation or 2 nations.

Please try not to talk about Politics, but talk about the safety of online business!!

halazoun

first thank you my friend for this information,i have hear many of the attacks have come from Russia and are being hosted by Russian state computer servers.
Estonia says the attacks began after it moved a Soviet war memorial in Tallinn. The move was condemned by the Kremlin.

A Nato spokesman said the organisation was giving Estonia technical help.

"In the 21st century it's not just about tanks and artillery," Nato spokesman James Appathurai told BBC News.

"We have sent one of our experts at the request of the Estonian authorities to help them in their defence."
by BBC News

well its a good information and i think they should have to take some essential steps towards it..because if this is the problem we cant say that we are and our nation is secure...!!

Topnotcher

princeheiral said:
Are this is sign of world war III ?i am so scared
no its not about 3rd world war since its war of computers and not nuclear weapons friend but yes with this war of computers too , it can prove out to be fatal since now everything is being run by computers electronically so it may affect badly

wasi90lk said:
it will be interesting to see what type of casualties will take place because of the cyber war.
I wonder the kind of casualties you're expecting cos one thing i know for sure it will definately affect mankind in one way or the other. So i suggest we dare not allow such deeds to happen.

vbleble

Topnotcher said:
no its not about 3rd world war since its war of computers and not nuclear weapons friend but yes with this war of computers too , it can prove out to be fatal since now everything is being run by computers electronically so it may affect badly
however, the computer controls those nuclear weapons dude! This just make me think about 2 things, first, 2012, the end of the world. Second is SkyNet, the computer system in Terminator (lol). It sounds impossible, but if you look at the trend and this cyber attack, human is getting more dependable on computers, if war is extended to the computers and internet, then, I believe there will be some similar defense systems being used. Every piece of weapon is being controlled not by us, but by the computers, if there's a tiny error, it can lead to a disaster.
I believ the cyber attack is just the very first sign of this.