copy-Paste From one forum to other

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello everyone!
for a few days a question is wandering in my mind, that is can i copy my own original threads from one forum site and paste it to other forums.Do any other site have terms or services regarding to copy-paste of original contents?

sinip

Super Moderator
Some have some don't. Payment proofs are ok (YOUR OWN). Other things, well you have to be aware that Google doesn't like copied content, nor webmaster/site owners. So generally speaking pure copy/paste should be avoided. If you copy/paste other people's text, well it is strictly prohibited in GT, unless you give link to the original site/creator.

betsybee

Super Moderator
Also be aware that Plagiarism is a banning offence here at GoldenTalk.
Also, if a poster does nothing other than C&P they will also be banned for post-chasing.
My advice, Don't do it here at GT :(

Copy pest of content in PTP forums should be avoided. It is because these kind of posts don't get any credibility to the forum and will increase spam posting which is a forum killer. SO for the shake of interest of all genuine posters it is my honest request to all my friends to avoid copy pest method in any PTP forum. It will help us to grow and earn more in future.

adil007

Well I do not go for copy pasting, even if I am replying to the same threads in different forums I just do not like doing it because it seems like cheating and it would only in turn affect our own reputation at forums and lead us to getting banned as well so it is best to avoid these kinds of things in my view.

If you are copying your own payment proof and posting it on various PTP forums, that is fine for most PTP forums. I am not too sure for copying new threads and posting it on various PTP forums, though. But one thing for sure is that nowadays PTP forums generally do not except copy paste posts anymore. If you do it, you might simply get a ban from the forum, or you will not be paid and no ban if the forum is lenient to you.

Decub

There are possibilities that you can find a particular thread title word to word in different forums, even find some texts inside the thread, usually put in quote especially when you extracted it from the parent site for example, when you open a thread on a payment processor, ptp, etc but the fact is that, it doesn't bring traffic to the site because it has already been indexed by Google.

How about the threads? because i see some posters post a copy paste thread from the other forum, usually in new forum especially for PTP forum. All the content inside of that thread is same just like the current thread. As for posts i think that not good if you copy and paste it, Google won't like it.

oedhapost

Super Moderator
norvinpatrick said:
How about the threads? because i see some posters post a copy paste thread from the other forum, usually in new forum especially for PTP forum. All the content inside of that thread is same just like the current thread. As for posts i think that not good if you copy and paste it, Google won't like it.
just like what mod sinip has posted above ... did you read it ?
or did you find the copy-pasted post/thread here ??

When you copy and paste content from one forum to another, it is no longer original. You will simply mutlipy duplicate content. Though many forums owners may not be able to notice that but you will not get any benefit from Google for such work.

well in a situation when you want to advertise ur products, lets say in ten ptp forum, you will not go about coping/posting the same post in all the ten forum. What u will do is to start new topics with different sentence but the same meaning. That is acceptable in all the whole ptp

It is not good to copy and paste from one forum to another. It is good if you are posting in a forum about the topic that you posted in another forum, you should see the second forum and the topic as new that you have not posted about it before. This thing will make you to be able to post a new content instead of repeating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.