cashle.com

I have tried doing some stuffs @cashle but I could only get a few cents..when tried to do their surveys it just didnt load out of the third step to continue..and this really frastrated me..I DNT knw if other people face such problems but I did

nate said:
I have tried doing some stuffs @cashle but I could only get a few cents..when tried to do their surveys it just didnt load out of the third step to continue..and this really frastrated me..I DNT knw if other people face such problems but I did
I also experienced the same thing as you, that I can only point to but hard to get much less cents to $ 1 .. until now I still do not understand to what point do we have, if we can exchange into cash

Yes www.cashle.com is good survey site. You can earn money from this site. Withdraw method is PayPal, Check and Gift card. But main problem is only for USA and UK. Most of the survey site are UK and USA based.

very unfortunate if the survey is only for certain countries only when many people are looking for a survey program that actually pays its members to supplement their income, I hope that this website will be applicable to all existing members throughout the country

Another way to earn money from these sites is to refer others. You can refer other people and earn cash or points which you can later withdraw. Marketers usually target UK and USA. That's why they member from these countries get benefit the most.

They are giving away free money Signup now and get free $0.5 right in your account.Refer new friends and earn $1.5 when they signup and also you get 15% commission for each offer they complete.They are paying through paypal, check and gift cards.I am hoping they will soon add liberty reserve, my favorite payment processor in near future.Paypal doesn't support my country :(

site is looking good , lots of earning opportunity for earning and referral commission is also very good but hope they send surveys also so i can earn and also needed to add some leading payment processors.

I have been working there for more than a year now. Not so much opportunities for my country, but compared to similar sites, this one blows competition away. Their support is friendly too.

Decub

I know that most things with some survey sites is that even when they accept you and you are not from the US, your earnings are limited and most times you find out that you don't even redeem after earning. This is like a hell waste of time to me.

adil007

What you have said is similar to the site tellwut.com as even it lets users from other countries outside US and Canada register but when people from other countries reach minimum redeem amount or the prize they in the end say that we cannot redeem as we are outside US and Canada.

Decub

That is why I prefer any site that will refuse me access to their portal as regards my country than allow me spend my precious time with them only to be greeted with a denial of redemption at the end of the day.

adil007

It has been a lot of time and I have not yet got even a single survey from cashle so I suppose I would leave this website now once and for all. I do not know why do they accept more and more members if they have limited survey opportunities and targeted audience as well.

Decub

@adil007, the truth is this; survey sites will never stop accepting people even when they know the surveys cannot go round, besides it's a first come, first serve thing. Everyone is trying to build a robust data base of panelists. There are times you hear some survey sites say a particular survey is accessible to so so so number of panelists and of which, once that limit is attained, the survey closes.

adil007

Decub said:
@adil007, the truth is this; survey sites will never stop accepting people even when they know the surveys cannot go round, besides it's a first come, first serve thing. Everyone is trying to build a robust data base of panelists. There are times you hear some survey sites say a particular survey is accessible to so so so number of panelists and of which, once that limit is attained, the survey closes.
I think they are just playing around with members, they sometimes give some people survey and sometimes other users, like this when there are lots of users, they cannot reach the minimum pay out as their turn might come after weeks. Like this the site stays in full profit and pays some people in beginning and every month to assure everyone they are still paying.

i think this could be due to ur country and remember there is not a single company sending paid survays to pakistan unfortunately.
Even the worlds best companies such as survay savvy,american consumer openion etc do not provide paid suravys to pakistanis.

I have been tried to make some quick cash participating surveys BUT they says, no survey is available for you. Please update your information to match with.

adil007

hamzakhankhan said:
i think this could be due to ur country and remember there is not a single company sending paid survays to pakistan unfortunately.
Even the worlds best companies such as survay savvy,american consumer openion etc do not provide paid suravys to pakistanis.
To be true I do not want to accept this but you are right, as most firms are at USA and surrounding areas who also need their own people's opinion and not of rest of the world so that is why we are not getting much survey opportunities. But I think there are still some sites which do provide survey's to Pakistani but these are very less so I think it is better to look for other alternative of earning online then.