Can you transfer PayPal funds into a debit card?

Alton

I've doodled around PayPal's site, and I can't for the life of me find the option to transfer funds into a debit card, or my bank account. A little advice would be much appreciated. Thanks

sinip

Super Moderator
That depends upon the country in which PayPal account was open, since your IP shows Pakistan you're not supposed to have PayPal account at all, as far as I know.

How To Withdraw To Credit Card And/ Or Bank Account?
PayPal has various ways for you to pay and get paid depending on your country. For some countries you may add a local bank and have money withdraw to your bank account; for some you can only withdraw to a U.S bank account or request for check payments.
Be sure to https://www[dot]paypal[dot]com/webapps/mpp/country-worldwide first before attempting any withdrawal.

Withdraw To Bank Account
1. Go to "My Account" > "Withdraw".
2. Click "Withdraw funds to your bank account".
3. Enter your bank information and click "Continue".
4. Click "Submit".
It will take 5 – 7 days to transfer the fund to your bank account. PayPal personal account members are restricted to withdraw more than $500.00 per month.
Withdraw To Card
1. Go to "My Account" – "Withdraw".
2. Click "Withdraw funds to your bank card".
3. Enter the amount and select a credit card to receive payment.
This transaction will normally take 5-7 days. However the length of time might be affected by card issuer’s policies. Withdrawals to your card must meet a minimum withdrawal amount.
PayPal charges a fee for withdrawals to your card. Currency conversion charges may also apply.

PayPal has got an option to transfer to your card.They have listed card there.Like in my country they have listed master card but i love wire transfer.Its easier and fast.It takes five day to reach there.Though,i must admit they deduct quite high and you must have a lot of money.For the card,i have seen people using it but will also depend on the bank you are going to use and the amount of charges.