Can no deposit free money help you achieve success on forex ?

I agree mate free bonus is great for everyone while the results are completely dependent upon our determination level if that is on high then we could easily make it big while without passion even large amount is useless and just like you my favorite is also OctaFX as their 8 USD no deposit bonus is extra ordinary and really help us achieve our dreams but like I said at the end skills and how much badly we want to do matters.
I agree that the use of no deposit bonus depends on the trader. no deposit bonus should be used as a tool to improve the skills of traders with trying to be patient and disciplined increase the account balance. Now I do not use no deposit bonus, but would prefer to use their own capital in Tickmill broker. I think the trade with my own capital more comfortable.

Yes, free deposit is great for all but only if it’s free otherwise if I am making my own funding into my account that I won’t be satisfied with just ordinary bonus as now it’s a big thing for broker to be up to the mark with bonus because without this we are not able to perform well.

ADVERTISING DELETED

Last edited by a moderator:
It is depended on the kind of no deposit bonus we receive because if it’s from a good company that it can be highly useful. I am using Nova FX’s no deposit (welcome) bonus which is monstrous as it’s 200 USD, it is so useful because I can trade the way I want as they have no restrictions on any technique that I could use so apart from getting fabulous opportunity to learn I can earn alongside that because of this.

It can help us but there are not many quality no deposit bonus or free money available that we could use so that obviously makes it a very doubtful journey for a new comer like to start from there but now I have no issue doing Binary trading with free bonus as I am able to find the top and genuine brokers with the greatest review site
Best Binary Broker , it’s the leading investigation site which we can follow with even been blind folded.

No deposit bonus to help traders, but traders should look at the terms and conditions of the bonus promotion carefully. I am now using its own funds.

I am not rich or have strong financial background, hence it’s important for me to have money to trade given my skills but the difficult part is that even my skill levels are not too great so I was bit of useless until I joined YesFX Ltd, it’s an popular prop trading company and have excellent Remote FX Traders program where I am provided with excellent knowledge of financial markets and to be able to trade on all the different instruments so that has sky rocked my poor career into zone of richness!

It can be used as a stepping stone but if we just sit down and believe that no deposit bonus will change our life completely then that is just not happening we need to work hard and build our own account and till then use this free bonus to collect the profits for that.

Trading with small funds will reduce the risk of losing money. therefore, learn and understand the science regarding forex. before trading with their own funds, a lot of brokers who offer no deposit account. But still pay attention to the terms and conditions of the no deposit bonus. many traders have a problem because they can not make a withdrawal benefit because the trader did not read the rules

Trading with small funds will reduce the risk of losing money. therefore, learn and understand the science regarding forex. before trading with their own funds, a lot of brokers who offer no deposit account. But still pay attention to the terms and conditions of the no deposit bonus. many traders have a problem because they can not make a withdrawal benefit because the trader did not read the rules
Success in my view is never really achieved by deposit, no deposit bonus or even simple capital, it’s achieved by hard work, passion and even determination and that is all that turns things into success, but without that it’s not possible for anyone to be successful. I have got the mantra of success and that’s by normal trading ADVERTISING DELETED

Some kind of tough to get good results from no deposit bonus while others like me make great income from it. I started using OctaFX broker’s 8 dollars free bonus, it went really well for me since I was able to make over 150 dollar profits from it and the main purpose of no deposit is to learn which is also what I completed, so we should always look to learn first and don’t worry about learning from no deposit bonus and that will definitely help us in future.

There is no harm in utilizing every opportunity to be successful in the world of forex trading. Such as the use of no deposit bonus from broker, in addition to better train our trading capabilities, this bonus gives us an opportunity to find out how the performance of the broker server that provides this bonus before we decide to invest and we are there.

I don’t think there is any different look to free bonus as compare to real unless there is difference in rules and conditions where one can struggle. I find no difference to any of these because I am able to keep same intensity levels and motivation pretty high so that obviously helps getting good rewards from it.

Currently I am using 8 USD no deposit bonus from OctaFX broker, it’s a really cool bonus to have because I am able to get complete control with it without having to face any restrictions or trouble while there is also no trouble for making withdrawal, it’s really great to have this type of bonus which is really given to help us instead of just show off one.

Currently I am getting 200 dollars from Nova FX no deposit bonus, it works wonderfully well for me since it’s a lottery type of stuff where I get no fear of losing since it’s not my money and for winning I can hold up the profits with just 20 lot size required over 30 day time, it’s not tough for anyone to achieve that and that is what I have found no deposit bonus so much useful for learning and earning!

Trading by using the welcome bonus or bonuses will provide added value to deposit funds. I now use the promotional campaign "Enjoy summer bonus" on the broker that I use is TICKMILL

It can’t be said for certainty, but if we have skills then any capital can bring us great gain consistently, so we must work upon improvement in skill levels and that will be enough to bring good amount of rewards for us. I am using OctaFX broker with their 8 USD no deposit bonus and it has done wonders to my career with already making over 200 dollars profits out of it plus the knowledge that I gained is just uncountable benefit.