bulkmoneyforum - bulkmoneyforum.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decub

Yes, from all indications, it seems I was the only one because I checked back on the forum and discovered there was non other and as at that time, the admin wasn't online. Today is not gone yet so he might still come back and clear the remaining payments.

Yes today is not yet over but if you check the payment request section you will notice that same thing happened on 3rd of this month, only a payment request was cleared and the rest was left hanging i think it was kaiceaziz payment request so i doubt if the admin is going to clear other payment today.

Decub

That of Kaiceaziz was a different thing. It would have happened to me and that's why if you check, you would see that my second payment was edited. I requested with WMZ but the admin sent me a PM that I should change it to PM if I wanted it faster. He told Kaice the same thing but he decided to wait though got it early enough.

hadg33

My infraction has expired and I feel I should give the forum a trial,I made about 8 posts in the forum and none of my posts was merged,I was really surprised,it seems that the admin has done something to the forum script.

Decub

These days, I'm no longer concerned about the merging since I can comfortably edit the post and remove the merge but I doubt if that edit option was there from out set because I rarely see it.

OK i will join on forum and starting posting if the site is pay me i will be make more refer and earn more money via posting job.if the site is real i will make daily more post for my posting career.

@decub that is what i also do in here when i ever i get the merged post i just edit my post and wipe the merged post off i think that way i wont be having any infraction from the admin.
Well i am not motivated to post in this forum for now i am just waiting for the admin to clear my payment request maybe then i will be motivated to post in here.

Admin please Remove this Thread the Forum is Not Paying any more and the admin is not replying to any one its just scam i already wasted a lot of time and didnot get even a single penny from them

betsybee

Super Moderator
Mic612 said:
Admin please Remove this Thread the Forum is Not Paying any more and the admin is not replying to any one its just scam i already wasted a lot of time and didnot get even a single penny from them
Please provide proof that the site is not paying.
Has the site Admin made a post to that effect?

@mic612 you should visit this site again or try to read previous post before calling it a scam because the admin cleared two payment request recently, i think the admin is working hard to clear all payment request here though the payment process here is a bit slow i think you should be patient with the admin and you will surely get paid here.

Decub

Yes, Mr Barbosa is trying to make sure pending requests are cleared and on time too, it's just that as I think, he might not be having much funds on him to always clear payments at all times, hence, the reason he takes it gradually. I believe the forum is gaining more posters as I see notifications more often.

Well i think my payment request has been pending for more than two weeks but i am still hoping to receive payment here well i think the activity in this forum has really reduce because there is not much people posting in there as there used to be.

hadg33

emmanuel95 said:
Well i think my payment request has been pending for more than two weeks but i am still hoping to receive payment here well i think the activity in this forum has really reduce because there is not much people posting in there as there used to be.
That's correct,even the HYIP monitors that used to be active in the forum are no longer that active. I am also waiting for the admin to process my payment.

Decub

I had to stop posting there when I was getting varying degrees of post merges each time I post and of which, it was just making me edit almost all posts that I make. I would most likely return and see if it has been fixed.

I have also been waiting for a long time to get my first payment but unfortunately I don't get any response from the admin. I don't know why. Some of my friends already stopped posting on that Forum. I am also thinking that I may have to stop posting too.

sinip

Super Moderator
So let's close this thread until admin starts paying people again. If/when that happens, just alert any of the GT moderators and the thread will be reopened.

Decub

Yes, BMF paid me within 5 hours of making a payment request which is the fastest I have gotten besides the then redlr when it was still a ptp. I guess Mr Barbosa is back to take control of the forum.

I asked administrator about payment delay and he said he would try to pay member in the middle of the month. It means payments are made once a month:)

Decub

Yes, I think I heard about similar thing from a member in another forum and according to the member it is posted somewhere on the site and most likely, payments would be made once in a month, mid month at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.