bulkmoneyforum - bulkmoneyforum.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

hadg33

Decub said:
I just don't know how some points got deducted from my account. It seems there are some changes there cos I saw that a number below my points. It seems there's a kind of ranking in the forum with regards the highest poster.
Now I feel that the admin is not going to give us deductions when we request for a payout because my points has already been deducted. I was formerly having 81 points and when I checked the forum not quite long,10 points has already been deducted from my points. Honestly I just don't understand this forum.

Decub

I just pray it becomes so because it is really painful to visit a forum and find out that your points are deducted at random. A lot improvements have been done on the site and I no longer think the issue of merging is still on again. I guess he is done with the modifications and now posters can post with less fear of unwarranted infractions.

hadg33

Its time to stop posting in this messed up forum. I just logged into my account and I have just received a fresh infraction for spamming the forum. The admin said the merged posts are spam posts,I had about 83 points as at yesterday's night and now about 40 points has been deducted from my account. In there news and announcement section,I decided to create a thread about the infraction so that all the members can talk about it but the post is still going through moderation before it reflects on the forum.

My payment is pending over 2 days i have pm the admin today and he told me soon i will get paid. I waited for 6 hours still no payment received. So i just pm him right this minute and waiting his reply. I am really scared now.

hadg33

Since the admin has responded to your PM,then I see no reason why you should not be patient,2 days for a payment request to pend is not that long. Anyways,I will simply be telling you members to be wary of this forum because i have just logged into my account and I found out that I have just received another infraction based on the old merged posts that I have made. I laughed and left the forum.

Last reply from him was that if i want my payment to be processed very soon i must provide perfectmoney details that wmz payment have delay. I said to him i joined your forum cos it accept wmz and how many days the delay for wmz and waiting his reply.

Decub

kaice said:
Last reply from him was that if i want my payment to be processed very soon i must provide perfectmoney details that wmz payment have delay. I said to him i joined your forum cos it accept wmz and how many days the delay for wmz and waiting his reply.
That was the same information he gave me during my second request but I gave him my PM and my payment was made within 48 hours. To me, sending him another PM could just piss him off since he has told you the condition of faster payment.

@Decub, the thing that made me scared is that in the first pm he said : SOON your payment will be processed. I thought by his speech is that after i login to wmz purse i will find it there... After i waited 6 hours i thought admin is gone so i re pm him to say that.

Then there is no scam option here if he said he is having problem with wmz then creat PM account and try request I do hope you will be paid as the other got their payment as well

rexway said:
Then there is no scam option here if he said he is having problem with wmz then creat PM account and try request I do hope you will be paid as the other got their payment as well
I already have PM account but wmz is the best for me. All that i hope now is that he doesnt delay it too much. And i am afraid that i may get infraction after that long waiting. Lets hope not.

Decub

kaice said:
I already have PM account but wmz is the best for me. All that i hope now is that he doesnt delay it too much. And i am afraid that i may get infraction after that long waiting. Lets hope not.
LOLZ, you and Hadg33 can't stop expressing fears over this infraction of a thing. I don't think Mr Barbosa is giving infraction that much these days because I haven't seen some new. I believe he may have understood the site error and the reason for those merged post and I'm very sure it's been corrected cos I know longer receive it.

@Decub. If you just look up in the payment request section , you will get scared. I have a seen a lot of members got deductions even 100bmf$. For quality of posts ,not for merged posts . Something make you feel scared. It s a scary forum indeed.

Decub

Well, I just made a request today and saw those with infractions but I don't think those infractions are new, maybe yes/no but I know the admin always waits for them during the withdrawal stage. I doubt if the forum is even recording any new member.

hadg33

kaice said:
@Decub. If you just look up in the payment request section , you will get scared. I have a seen a lot of members got deductions even 100bmf$. For quality of posts ,not for merged posts . Something make you feel scared. It s a scary forum indeed.
Yes,you are right,I think a HYIP monitor got that 100 $BMF deduction for not including PAYING or NOT PAYING in the payment proof. This is not part of the forum rules and the HYIP monitor never deserved the deductions http://bulkmoneyforum.com/payment-requests/7479-infernuszp-bmf$300.html

What i can tell the forum still pays and the rates in hyip section is good till now , 4 cents a post. And the minimum payout is low. If there is no deductions , the forum wont live longer. Think about it.

I think its Not Paying any more i Requested for the ISt Payout last day and still didnot get and i have seen Payout Requests from 30 September but there is no Res pounce from Admin which is Making me Sick

The payment request in there has only been pending for a short time i dont think that is a reason to say that they are not paying anymore because there are ptp forums which pays once a month i think maybe the admin lacks funds now.

Decub

I believe it was probably due to lack of funds because I got my third payment there today and have posted my proof in the IHBP. Was really surprise cos I have almost forgotten about the forum.

Well it is good to know that your payment request has been cleared but it seems you are the only one who got paid today i think maybe the admin still dont have enough fund but i just hope the admin will clear other payment request this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.