Brandinstitute- brandinstitute.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ the tread initiator, you should try to be detailed about them, as in how much they pay per surveys, and also if they pay by check does it mean that they will send this check to my home address.

Speed47 said:
Most sites cheats their international members. They don't give an paid surveys to them. So, trying to join sites like this, you need to know who they are interesting in paying.
Yes agree with you, because many website out there don't have many surveys or offers to do for their International members. So the members from these countries have less chance to get earn and make cash out. As in Pakistan there is no genuine website that offers paid surveys to this region.

actually a lot of survey sites that pay by check and paypal can be followed by all countries but most of the survey sites that I follow a lot of doubt to the testimony of those surveyed say that makes the confusion many say pay and many also say scam and I do not want waste time on something that is questionable

david767 said:
actually a lot of survey sites that pay by check and paypal can be followed by all countries but most of the survey sites that I follow a lot of doubt to the testimony of those surveyed say that makes the confusion many say pay and many also say scam and I do not want waste time on something that is questionable
actually, survey sites are good ways to earn good bucks but most of these sites are fake.. n only a drop of the sea are legit and its very hard to find..

Oyedey4christ said:
Majorly, if you are not a USA citizen, you are doomed because you will keep waiting for surveys that will not come in. so it is better to quit it than stay with it.
thats the only truth.. the people of uk usa and canada gets more priority for surveys .. but the rest of the world just just can take part their country based survey sites only.. which is quite unfair.. .
:(

Brand institute pays you to complete surveys but again, USA members will benefit the most. You should be knowledgeable. Site also supports several countries but you won't get many surveys if you reside in any Asian country.

Oyedey4christ said:
The fact still remains that people from USA, UK and CANADA are more favoured in online survey that any other part of the world. So survey is only good for USA members
I totally agree with you. It is true that they only provide incentives to these countries only. That is because advertisers and marketers are interested only in these countries. They do provide rare surveys for asian countries but they are not worth your time..

Princeofheart said:
I totally agree with you. It is true that they only provide incentives to these countries only. That is because advertisers and marketers are interested only in these countries. They do provide rare surveys for asian countries but they are not worth your time..
You are absolutely right..

Brand institute is a very legitimate paid survey site dedicated to medical and health care.If you belongs to Medical field you can easily earn handsome money from this company.You can earn 2$ to 15$ per survey. :beer:

I find it quite rude, when people just come brag about some site here, and don't ever post a link. I ended up on a identity consultancy site. Looks like its only available in US, UK, and Canada, so its useless to even try.

t2t said:
Just browse about this survey company that pay through check and paypal but accept all countries. Do you know much about them?
Actually to my knowledge BI is for Business experts who have some knowledge about business organisations and have contribute some part of their life in business development area. Though I have been a member of this site for more than a year but have yet to receive any survey opportunity from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.