blogger vs wordpress

I too support word-press since it has got lots of features and its articles rank well in the Google search.I have an account in word-press and i can say its fantastic.You can make money in word-press quick and easy by simply publishing articles.

I had been using wordpress for a long time and based on some things I saw, I decided to set up a blog on blogger... It might just be me, but I quickly returned to Wordpress! I am not very good with change :) I do like wordpress though!

Well, I like your post. Recently i found a good and awesome site!! Name of this site "Wordpress automatic'. They are giving you the opportunity Wordpress automatic plugin posts quality targeted articles, Amazon Products, Clickbank Products, Youtube Videos, Vimeo videos , Feeds posts, eBay auctions, Flicker images, Instagram Images, Pinterest pins, Twitter tweets, Facebook posts and SoundCloud songs on auto-pilot. just install and leave, it will work 24/7* to blog for you

Nothing free is as good as the paid one. This is the same to case of blogger vs wordpress. When you use wordpress, you will get easily control all of its features, which blogger can not give you!