blogger vs wordpress

sinip

Super Moderator
Wordpress is better and has more features. Adsense approval has nothing to do with a type of blogging platform used. It has everything to do with the content of a site.

Google has a rule that your blog should not contain PTC links because if you have that then your blog will not be eligible to earn from adsense. So I think that it lessens our earning potential. Anyway, no wonder lots of people use wordpress than blogspot, blogspot seems bland in appearance to me.

i use blogger.and it has a earn tab through which u can apply easily for adsense while i think wordpress would have not.
u said that wordpress is better.is there any special features.

sinip

Super Moderator
Wordpress is fully customisable with a lot of skins, plugins for pretty much anything and you can make it look like real web site. You can't really compare Wordpress and Blogger platforms.

With Blogger, haven't you noticed that they have the same layout as compared to Wordpress that has more varied skins? I also don't like that Blogspot records how many blog entries that you have created, even if you deleted your blog already.

sinip

Super Moderator
At Wordpress site you'll get subdomain for free. At other places you can usually buy the domain by credit card, PayPal, or at some places even using Payza or Liberty Reserve.

so it means that wordpress donot give .com domian at money.u have to buy from domain provider.
I have saw same wordpress webstites design like professional sites.is it easy to design wordpress blog.do they have some tools.

sinip

Super Moderator
Again, if you host your site at wordpress.com you will get free subdomain like yoursite.wordpress.com but if you want to host your site elsewhere then you might need to buy a domain. Is it clear now? Regarding Wordpress, you can find many books and video tutorials online, which will help you set up your Wordpress blog.

i think for myself it would be a more difficult but i will learn something through youtube or ebooks etc.i have just created a blog and now i am going to design it.
Thanks for your cooperation sinip

If you are not doing the serious blogging then wordpress or blogger is good, otherwise get your own domain and make it serioous with your writing or other portfolio stuff. as a freelancer that is what i am doing for quite some time now.

Blogger and Wordpress these both are good but i think Wordpress is better compare the Blogger. I love the features of wordpress, it is easy to use and understand.

Well, for blogging I support wordpress easy and user friendly platform with nice templates and themes and plugins that help a blogger to maintain his blog effectively.